Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

CalvinJam Guest

Default The Son of Man debating the President of the Theological Education Institute tonight

Reverend John Rankin, the President of the Theological Education Institute [[TEI) and the Mars Hill Society, is scheduled to have a religious discussion with the Son of Man, the leader and teacher of the New Nation of Islam.

The discussion is set to take place this evening [[Wed, 9-7-11) at 9 PM Eastern time.

The discussion will be broadcast live on both television and radio in Detroit, Michigan on WHPR TV33 and 88.1 FM.
    www.tv33live.com

For those that live outside Detroit, the discussion will be broadcast live in a teleconference call. The number is:
    [[712)-432-0075 and the access code is 912932#

The discussion will also be broadcast live via the internet at:
    www.thenewnationofislam.com

For more information, please call [[601) 870-2744 or [[601) 786-1888.

Who will be speaking for the Pastafarians?

I may be mistaken, but I thought it was a sin to mention the word without a link.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Who will be speaking for the Pastafarians?
    There. I saved your soul from eternal damnation. That was too easy. LOL!

What exactly did they debate? My god is better than your god?

[[Even though, historically, it's the same god... and the Jews found him first.)

Perhaps one of them was claiming he was 'god'!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    What exactly did they debate? My god is better than your god?

[[Even though, historically, it's the same god... and the Jews found him first.)

CalvinJam Guest

Son of Man and Reverend John Rankin will be having a public meeting in Detroit this month on the 25th. More info will be coming as it's available.

Where was the "son of man" on 9-11?