Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Online Photo Printing

Does anyone use an online photo printing website? I tried the CVS one several times and it won't let me upload my photos. I would rather fix the photo's from my computer instead of taking a cd into one of stores and printing them there. User friendly would be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Does anyone use an online photo printing website? I tried the CVS one several times and it won't let me upload my photos. I would rather fix the photo's from my computer instead of taking a cd into one of stores and printing them there. User friendly would be helpful
    Try Shutterfly; they've always done well by me. And you can pick up at the following places:
    Pick up prints at Target, Walgreens, or CVS in as little as an hour

I have also saved photos to a CD and took them into Walgreens for printing. i simply walked up to the machine and started. So, it was very fast and cheap, as I recall.

the only thing about that jiminnm is that everytime i go, at least to the cvs by me, there's always someone there doing their photo's and there's only one machine. to be honest i have more than just a few to print....i've been putting it off for a while.

jcole - i'll take a look at shutterfly...thanks

I've used a CD at Walgreens for some 8 x 10s. Come out much better than on my Canon printer, which otherwise is adequate.

I'm wondering, though.....could you use a flash drive at Walgreens to upload the photo[[s)????? Flash drives are so much easier to upload.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    the only thing about that jiminnm is that everytime i go, at least to the cvs by me, there's always someone there doing their photo's and there's only one machine.......
    I usually go to the local Walmart when I need to make prints from the image files on my flash drive. They usually have more than a half-dozen self-service machines and I've never had to wait for one to open up.

I use Snapfish.com. I do any edits I want myself in Photoshop or just upload images as they are. Snapfish has option to have the pics mailed to you or you can opt to have them picked up Walgreens, Walmart, Meijers... etc. I've had not problem. The run specials all the time. You can set up albums on the site as well!

The problem I had with Snapfish was that they kept chopping of the tops of my 8.5x11 prints and nruining the picture.