Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Eyecandy! A home made intro movie for the Johnny Quest cartoon!

Man! The work that went into making this clip is astounding! I really admire the work that has been done in creating this amazing clip. First admire the clip that inspired him in doing this, dare I say, movie.

Here you can read about the work that went into this project.

And now, time for popcorn!!

Wow, Whitehouse, I never thought we'd have a Johnny Quest thread here! Thank God for computers that let us post our thoughts at any given time. But, I like 60% of you're stuff.
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-04-11 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Anheuser-Busch Natural Ice 5.9%

Sorry, Whitehouse, but a new thread for every new video you run across? IMO, start a" Best of Whitehouse". That way, you'll will not bump down the threads that involve people in need here in Detroit or the Nation.

I've been called an asshole before, but I'll stick with this. Love Ya.
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-04-11 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Hey- Labor day - capich ?

Okay- let the fur fly.

But I love this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Sorry, Whitehouse, but a new thread for every new video you run across? IMO, start a" Best of Whitehouse". That way, you'll will not bump down the threads that involve people in need here in Detroit or the Nation.

I've been called an asshole before, but I'll stick with this. Love Ya.

Nah, that would be too easy for you to ignore me.

I'm like a cat and as you know, cats rule the internet.

He can use the Fun Videos topic under Detroit connections.

I'm an Ass hat. Just when you thought that 20 somethings were just empty headed burners, you run across a thread like this.

ass-hat 381 up, 102 doh
    A general term for someone who carries out actions with such stupidity that they might as well wear their ass as a hat.
    Pete begins looking for his sunglasses, unknowing to the fact that they are on his head. He asks Ed where his glasses are. Ed takes them off his head saying, "You are such a fucking ass-hat Ass-hat 24 up, 10 down
    when someone has clear and proven evidence against their point and yet refuses to accept the point being made against them. Thus the term someone who has their head up their ass.
    evan: 2x2 is 5
    sean: no its 4, i can prove it mathematically
    evan:
    sean: see, now your just being an ass-hat
    Ass-hat 24 up, 10 down

when someone has clear and proven evidence against their point and yet refuses to accept the point being made against them. Thus the term someone who has their head up their ass.
    Ass-hat.

Derogatory term used when someone is being an ass only in the short term and is normally an ok person.
    Oh for fuck's sake dave, your being an ass-hat
    A term to be used in lieu of asshole, dickwad, etcetera. Generally used in regards to a friend of yours, but it can also be applied to stangers when extreem ass-hattery is being carried out.
    Damn, Bush is such an ass-hat.
    Ass-Hat 50 up, 112 down

One who is clueless, moronic, and unworthy of attention. But ia a perpetual attention whore.
    'Current President Obama is an absolute 'Ass-Hat'.
    8. ass-hat 26 up, 105 down

1. A person or persons that display ass like qualities.

2. An ass that someone wears as a hat i.e you have some ones head up your ass.

3. A hat that someone wears on their ass i.e a raging butt pirate

4. A guy named Burgh in CT who practices asshatery.

2+2 does not equal 7 you ass-hat!

Get over here and keep my rear warm you ass-hat!

That guy is the boss's ass-hat.

Burgh you are a giant ass-hat!
    buy ass-hat mugs & shirts
    butt pirate asskiss brown nose nukka jiggaboo
    by BlackboyT Nov 16, 2007 share this add a video9. ass-hat 187 up, 266 down
    Less Than Three
    What guys think the Heart symbol in chatting is. <3
    Jen: I <3 You
    ass-hat 37 up, 152 down
    the act of performing oral sex upon a woman: to in fact wear her ass as a hat
    Baby, I'm gonna wear your ass like a hat.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ass-hat&page=4
    Mike: What? Why do you ass-hat me?
    the out come of a practice of wearing something sphincterally tight around one's head, cutting off the blood flow and dramatically lowering social skills.
    "Barry you ass-hat, what did you do that for"
    ass-hat 53 up, 147 down

tattoo above the ass-crack. Generally found on women.
    When she leaned over, her shirt pulled up in the back revealing her ass-hat.
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-05-11 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Again- Natural Ice 5.8%

tattoo above the ass-crack. Generally found on women.
    When she leaned over, her shirt pulled up in the back revealing her ass-hat.
    Attachment 10604

Ten characters. [[for the Software).

I'm an Ass hat.
    Yeah, we've noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Roq View Post
    Yeah, we've noticed.
    Opinions are like as***** -oh never mind.

Big Johnny Quest fan here. That was awesome! Thanks.

Those are some pretty meaningful glances between Benton and Race.

Nostalgic and anachronistic aromas blended well with the delightful aftertaste that only claymation can deliver.

Delightfully cheesy.

At the request of Bigb23, here's a non related video without opening a topic for it.

Gilles de la Tourette Karaoke.

It's a serious condition but if you're not taking yourself too serious and think, what the hell let's do it, I admire him for his effort. It's Gilles de la Tourette so needless to say, not save for work....