Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Come to the Dally, have a martini, but I need a couch.

The Dally is coming a week from today. Ill have my regular Martini Couch rockin of course. All my friends here are invited of but Im in need of a big long couch that is clean.

PM me if you have one that needs to be gone and hopefully Ill come pick it up on Friday.

Im considering adding a luv seat this year also, possibly a coffee table.

BTW, what are your favorites to stuff in olives? I usually do blue and parm cheese, sometimes anchovies. Any suggestions?

Hope to see you all there on Saturday the 10th.

Sorry, Django, but I sold my new $700 sofa bed for $60 a few months ago. If I could do it again, I would give it to you, but I would need some pictures after the fact.
    Last edited by Bigb23; September-03-11 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Just being STUPID.

Django- dont forget, you can use my pick up truck, if youfind a couch

We should arrange a time for everybody to meet up at Django's spot.

Stromberg2

Quote Originally Posted by stromberg2 View Post
    We should arrange a time for everybody to meet up at Django's spot.

Stromberg2
    Good idea. Ill suggest a couple of different times as most folks dont spend the whole day at the Dally. 3:00pm if your there during the day and 9:00pm if your more of a night time Dallier.

PGN, when I find a couch Ill probably just get it here [[home) then come Friday night Ill see if I can get you to drive it from here to the Alley. Thanks

No, problem. I will keep my eyes open on the eastside

Here's a bunch of free couches...

http://detroit.craigslist.org/search...inAsk=&maxAsk=

Steve bennet Guest

We dumped a couple couches at the Packard Plant a month ago when I was helping someone move, but I don't think they are still there. If they were, you probably wouldn't want them anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve bennet View Post
    We dumped a couple couches at the Packard Plant a month ago when I was helping someone move, but I don't think they are still there. If they were, you probably wouldn't want them anyways.
    you didn't take the time to set them on fire, too? Lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    you didn't take the time to set them on fire, too? Lazy.
    Steve reminds me of myself 10 years ago. Ive learned a lot from you Dyes lefties. I can honestly say Ive changed a lot of my ways.

Today I dump and light my couches on fire on the other side of 8 mile.

Vox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Steve reminds me of myself 10 years ago. Ive learned a lot from you Dyes lefties. I can honestly say Ive changed a lot of my ways.

Today I dump and light my couches on fire on the other side of 8 mile.
    That's funny. Do you ride them out on your bike?

And weren't you averse to crossing 8 mile for some reason?

Haha. I remember I was living in the Hollenden and had heard about the Dally. It was 21 years ago that I wandered out the back of my apartment and heard bongos and smelt beer, suddenly realizing that the Dally was happening that day right where I lived. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Haha. I remember I was living in the Hollenden and had heard about the Dally. It was 21 years ago that I wandered out the back of my apartment and heard bongos and smelt beer, suddenly realizing that the Dally was happening that day right where I lived. Good times.
    That's funny, my friend lived in Hollendon...1983, called me up on the rotary phone and said to get down here because there was a party in his alley with beer and music. Have not missed one since

Django- did you get a couch yet?

PGN, eno has one for me, its sounds like a really cool art deco one too, blue. Its in Westland though. Ive got a few bucks for gas if you would be willing to makle that trip. Im sure something else will pop up if its to far, its not a huge deal. Westland is a ways out there.

BUMP.

Times running out, anyone have an old couch here in Detroit I could come haul away for you?

eno has been kind enough to offer me one of his but hes way out in Westland. If it comes down to it I may have to hire a truck to go get it.

Dyessers will be meeting on the couch at 3pm and 9pm but feel free to stop by anytime.