Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

ccbatson Guest

Default Where is Gannon??

I just realized his absence...Is he here under a different name?

No, he is here under his own name.

Heya Cc, thanks for the concern.

I've been quite busy with a few tangible projects here in the city...I knew a few months back it was going to get crazy in 2009.

I don't even know how we got to June already.

For the record, I only post under my last name, I have enough difficulty with THIS personality to take on any other. I cannot even wear costumes...so no identity-du-jour for me.

ccbatson Guest

Busy?? In this economy...that is good to hear. Not that I am not busy, more like steady, but with so many negative personal stories [[legitimate ones) out there...it is good to hear that business is still good for some.

Hola Gannon-

Just wanted to thank you for telling me about the place in Eastern Market to get those gigantic carrots from. They made the best carrot juice and I also shredded them for my salads.

Take Care

Hi Gannon!

I was asking Plymouthres and wife about you when I came home during Easter weekend. Glad you're doing well!

ccbatson Guest

Busy in home theatre and audio consulting? In this economy? Good for you.

Yo, Gannon. Good to see your name.

He's at the very end of any Legend of Zelda game.

Thanks all. Today I needed the bump.

Been a weird one...cannot put my finger on it, but something is really dragging me down today.

Been under a whopper of a dark cloud of depression all day...

ccbatson Guest

A belated welcome back and out of the funk you were in....Now how about that screenplay?

Let's get Gannon out for an afternoon at Eastern Market, or a walk around of A2. Hey?

Can't make it to Ann Arbor, as much as I love it in the summertime when the kids bail...but if you're around tomorrow we can do Eastern Market.

Although I don't live there any longer...I'm a few miles west of there now.

What did you have in mind?!

Email me at 1KielsonDrive@live.com so we can hook up eventually. Dgrrl, Whaler and I have been planning the market on saturday, unsuccesfully so far. Maybe it'll happen soon. I'm sure we have much in common, being a bunch of Detroiters at heart. Later.

I could make Saturday work before noon. Lots going on in town tomorrow.

I'll e-mail you in a minute.

Cheers

Saturday before noon almost never works for me. Too much to do in the A2/Ypsi area before I can get on 94 to Detroit. I'm usually at Eastern Market in the afternoon, 1 - 3 PM. We'll hang some time.

ccbatson Guest

Isn't there a connections section of this board for this kind of thing?

Stop whining Bats. Go post somewhere else. Like another planet.

ccbatson Guest

Right away....not.