Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by laphoque View Post
    I loved it. It was fun and different. She doesn't need CGI to achieve the same effect as Major Lazer did in this wonderful video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXd6u9o6dYY
    heh. did you forget you are in no-fly zone midwest?
    Skerrit Boy. Who dat?
    Vybz Kartel. Huh?
    you are way ahead of the curve for the crew on here.
    btw since you brought up major lazer, how 'bout this dagger mash of Pon de floor:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TYEgFfFdUY
    Thanks for reminding me

mods will prob snuff, but this is detroit-centric, like it or not.

I LOVED Breezee One and this video! Everyone I showed it to here in Seattle loved it too. Who couldn't love a video that extolls the virtues of riding a bike? And could any of you do that upside down wall hump she did at 3:15? I think not. Those here on DetroitYes who hated the video? Just more proof that many in Detroit don't appreciate the wealth of talent in your city. Send Breezee One out to Seattle. We would embrace her oversized talent!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Botticelli builds may be on the trend to vogue again. They are overdue.

Maybe those skinny boys see her as a woman of means, her wealth apparent in her girth.

Witness the evolution of the queen-bee to be, hippest of the hipsters.

WORD. While Breeze maybe didnt show a lot of sense fashonwise, I think shes a cutie. Green Bikini wasnt bad either.

Gnome, can you rock a pair of bike shorts?

Ravine Guest

"Botticelli builds may be on the trend to vogue again. They are overdue."

Some familiarity with Botticelli's work is the thing that's overdue, it seems.
    You can poke around through dozens and dozens of paintings by Botticelli and not come across-- or at the sight of-- anything that even vaguely resembles the tacky slobress in that video.

I watched this video yesterday and had that song stuck in my head while I was walking my dog early this morning. I kept hearing "You can't catch me" while seeing the image of a heavy set chick on a bike and wall humping.

Actually I think she'd be an absolute knockout if she lost a few.

Ravine, I would hazard to guess that Gannon mixed up Botticelli with Rubens. Personally I could go for a little Venus On The Half Shell over any mannerist piece by Peter Paul Rubens, just have never been the biggest fan of those Flemish fops.

Django, the question isn't how I would scare women if wearing bike shorts, I have been blessed with appropriate modesty for a man of my gifts, thank you.

Ravine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Ravine, I would hazard to guess that Gannon mixed up Botticelli with Rubens. Personally I could go for a little Venus On The Half Shell over any mannerist piece by Peter Paul Rubens, just have never been the biggest fan of those Flemish fops.

Django, the question isn't how I would scare women if wearing bike shorts, I have been blessed with appropriate modesty for a man of my gifts, thank you.
    Hazard, indeed. Yeah, that's what happened.
    Charity begins at Gnome!!

Seems like a damn good rider.

And her bike skills ain't too bad either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3