Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Communist China offically bans all Pop Rock Music from their land.

Due the to their music cultural concerns, Communist Chinese Government will ban all pop rock music from its people in their native land from Justin Bieber to Lady Gaga. Is the Communist Chinese citizens are trying to bring back their pre-Soviet lifestyle in order to preserve its old confusiousian history and protect their way life against American patriotism? Or is China trying to pose its own sanctions until western corporations pay their bills [[ like the great financial debt that the U.S. Gov't is still currently paying).

Any thoughts?

lit joe Guest

Ban Justin Bieber & Lady Gaga that mite catch on.

Any thoughts?

I'm all for it. I hate the noise those Pop Rocks make in your mouth.

Good Old China ......

Chinese propaganda video accidentally reveals cyberattacks on U.S.

http://dvice.com/archives/2011/08/chinese-propaga.php

In an otherwise unremarkable propaganda video out of China, they look to have accidentally confirmed that there are government-sponsored cyberattacks being launched against targets within the U.S.

'S okay with me. I don't listen to anything written after 1960, except for Broadway stuff.

What about all those pirated CDs??

It will put a dent into their GDP if this goes thru!!

So Ray1936.... sounds like you like "showtunes" eh?......

the bootleg market will only increase. It is inevitable. They need to loosen all sanctions on western pop music, internet connections, movies, TV shows, etc., just find a way to make money off it like every other country..

They banned about 100 pop songs, not all pop music. And they were removed from music download sites, not the entire culture
    China Bans Pop Songs

+1 for the Chinese government.