Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default It's official!!! We're number one!!!

A screengrab to commemorate.

For the time being, the Netherlands is now officially the number one ranking country of the FIFA football federation. Sadly we're the only country who made it to the top spot while never being world champions.

Link.

You mean...soccer?

Congrats! I think the USA side will move up in the rankings now that Klinsmann is at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    You mean...soccer?
    You call a game where you're passing a ball with your hand "Football". Go figure....

And our balls are round. .....So duh...

I'm not sure what FICA/Coca-Cola World Ranking is but as Netherlands is at the top I can only assume it relates to the quantity of Coca-Cola they drink while waiting to qualify to play in the final.