Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Tragedy in Mexico.

Was someone murdered by a drugs cartel?
    Was there an earth quake of shattering proportions?
    Someone stole the tortillas?

No....It's much worse....

Justin Bieber sold out....

You have just been "Biebered".

Three years - don't show up at Balboa park anytime soon. Oh- excuse me, that belongs to a metro area, like Belle Isle.

Considering the rsing wages in Mexico and the near 0% unemployment in Mexico thaanks to free trade they will continue to sell out concerts. Us? Well, we won't be selling out concerts before long because all of us will work in the "service" economy..."welcome to MacDonalds can I help take your money for shitty food"?

Actually, that beef comes from the Major three, Cargill, Conagra, and Smithfeild. Why do we have to TAKE from our farm lands.That way, a we have a major rape of our lands.I really appreciate what some people have done for the farmer. But, It's too late now. Give your land to the big three. Submit now.

OKay- I'm a suburbanite, and I think touching a cow really sucks. But, I like milk and meat, so, don't give me problem. Give me some moo in a slab, and milk by the gallon. But, please do this in a courteous way for the creatures we harbor. Please, allow them the dignity of dying for us , and not the plow of humans. Nuff, said.

And another thing, why do the kids here seem to be sugared out. ? Me , or do the're parents don't seem to care?

Me , or do there parents don't seem to care?