Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default I feel sorry for Octomom.

In Somalia, why do they open they're legs for six kids, when everyone around them is starving?
    Is it rape, or just bad judgment?
    Why do we see six kids starving to death. Can't they just stop sex? I do. I'm 56 and have no problem with it. Why do we see a woman with several kids under six, complaining about no food? Call me a creep if you will, but stop doing it!

And I'm not leaving out the Douchbag creeps that allow that country to function. Douchbag. Yeah- I said douchbag. Somali douchbags. Did I say Douchbags ? Sorry I forgot to say Douchbag. Google: female fuck you, mister Somali War Lord.

How is this related to Detroit?

It's not. Someone just wanted to emote.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    I thought this was non - Detroit, my bad for the 1000th time.

either stop drinking or start, ............you have issues.

Wow - jackie5275 -can you have a more local name?

Quote Originally Posted by Original63 View Post
    either stop drinking or start, ............you have issues.
    Okay - thanks for the info. I will keep that for your next post.

I think its clear now........ Stop Drinking

Why can't I rail on the problem in Africa now? There are some Forumers that have an issue with that. Complete you're theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Original63 View Post
    I think its clear now........ Stop Drinking

Thanks, asshole.

Steve bennet Guest

I don't feel bad for Octomom, I feel bad for her kids. Their mother is an idiot. Having kids you can't afford is a form of child abuse in my opinion. With today's technology and access to birth control and abortions, there is absolutely no excuse to have a child when you're not prepared for it, mentally or financially.

Simply saying "if they don't want a kid than they shouldn't have sex" may be logical, but it isn't realistic. People aren't going to stop having sex, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    And I'm not leaving out the Douchbag creeps that allow that country to function. Douchbag. Yeah- I said douchbag. Somali douchbags. Did I say Douchbags ? Sorry I forgot to say Douchbag. Google: female fuck you, mister Somali War Lord.
    Had you gotten the spelling of it right.... it would have been a different post.... LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Had you gotten the spelling of it right.... it would have been a different post.... LOL....
    Spelling, to enrage Somali warlords, I give up. Some people win. You win Gistok. I'm done with this rant.********
    Last edited by Bigb23; August-09-11 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    Well 37% of Black Detroit mothers are playing house every day. Having wedlock sons and daughters without a father figure is extremely difficult. It's takes away black woman's hopes, dreams and commitments to other things. Do they all think that having kids without a man in their lives will solve your problems? Surely some of their wedlock sons and daughters may either leave or save your lives.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

When I was in the ghettoes of Detroit. I saw a black single mother taking care of 5 children. That's God told men and women.' Don't have sex until after marriage!'

I miss you so, Neda.

enlarge for laugh.

[ATTACH]10360[/ATTACH

Quote Originally Posted by Steve bennet View Post
    Simply saying "if they don't want a kid than they shouldn't have sex" may be logical, but it isn't realistic. People aren't going to stop having sex, ever.
    Suggestions not to have kids:
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/hea...l/iud-4245.htm

The IUD at a Glance
    • Small, "T-shaped" device inserted into the uterus to prevent pregnancy
    • Safe, effective, and long lasting
    • Must be inserted by a health care provider
    • Costs between $500 and $1,000 up front, but lasts up to 12 years
    Suggestions to have kids:

Octomom's ready for more !!

There was a program on NPR about the problem of poor families in Pakistan. Too many kids and they can't take care of them and the health of the mothers and babies is adversely impacted. The government is deferring to the imams and, according to the story, Islam teaches that birth control is wrong, but allows couples to practice rythym method, or men can use condoms in certain circumstances. That will limit pregnancies, they say. Reporter interviewed a woman in her mid-20s who had seven children and one on the way, and she was not well. The reporter asked her if she had told her husband she didn't want any more children. She said she had. Husband wanted to keep having kids until they had a girl. Though #6 or 7 was a girl, he was not willing to stop with just one. So, what is the answer, if all a woman can do is say she doesn't want any more children, but the man won't accept that? I am troubled by the article AND this thread both assuming that women in these countries have full control over their bodies and their destiny.
    Last edited by gazhekwe; August-10-11 at 08:29 PM.

I am troubled by the article AND this thread both assuming that women in these countries have full control over their bodies and their destiny
    Thanks for saying that. I had the same thought.

This was a stupid start to a stupid thread. Yes - I'll admit to the stupidity of remarking of women in third world countries. Yes, the man has more to do with it than we see. Everyone, just stop. Enough - six starving kids with no end?