Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default problems with the neighbours?? Try this.

Steve bennet Guest

That would work pretty good.

Years ago we had this turd neighbor who called the police on my next door neighbor who was having a 4th of July party. Everything was under control and everyone was having a good time. Police of course shut it down [[nice celebrating "freedom", eh?)

At 5 in the morning they stood in the street launching bottle rockets at this turds house for over an hour, and he was too much of a pussy to come out and face them like a man. I always thought that was great. I hate bad neighbors.

lit joe Guest

My neighbors aren't bad deer. coon, roadrunners, bobcats, wild pigs and throw away dogs & cats which I feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve bennet View Post
    That would work pretty good.

At 5 in the morning they stood in the street launching bottle rockets at this turds house for over an hour, and he was too much of a pussy to come out and face them like a man. I always thought that was great. I hate bad neighbors.
    Which you know....is attempted arson.

The one proven way to keep your neighbors from complaining about your outdoor parties is to invite them to join in. We had an old-biddy neighbor-lady who disapproved of everything from our toddler girl's ruffly-butt bathing suit to the music we played through the stereo speakers on our back deck, and informed us regularly of the error of our ways in child-raising, friend-choosing, lawn-mowing, you name it. She especially didn't like hearing the Jimi Hendrix version of The Star-Spangled Banner even on the 4th of July when we had a bunch of our other neighbors over.

So we played Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture from beginning to end. She was thrilled we would actually blast that over the stereo just for her. We also introduced her to Sun Country peach wine coolers [[hey, this was like 1985). Old biddy ended up hanging out with us until midnight and turned out to be a very cool human being. That party went down in history as one of our best neighborhood get-togethers.
    Last edited by Corn.Bot; August-09-11 at 12:35 PM. Reason: missed a word; oops.

Steve bennet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    Which you know....is attempted arson.
    Right.......

"blast that over the stereo"

Right. Sad that you have to make things tough for your neighbors because YOU like your music loud. Someday people will realize that their music is just like their cigarette smoke - not usually welcome when it makes its way into other people's space.