Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

"Obama sent us over it."

Yep. I get that party 'loyalty' [[we can do no wrong) and certain ideological world views can be very fixed, but EVEN some dyed-in-the wool dems and liberals are starting to come to this conclusion. Many independents saw it pretty early on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    [INDENT]Bush was quickly pushing us towards the cliff
    Obama sent us over it.
    'Nuff said.

Any defense of a President who made a bad thing worse is just nonsense.

Well, we'll just keep printing those increasingly devalued green backs until China stops selling us the green ink... $5.00 a loaf of bread, worthless stocks, etc.... LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    If the U.S. keep on losing the Debt Ceiling brining more defaults their credit rating will downgrade from AA+ to FU-!!

And that complaint is getting old as time goes by....
    Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    Obama complains about the problems he "inherited".
    He also inherited an AAA rating, and blew it today.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    MikeG:
    And when did Hoover do all that? The Recon. Fin. Corp and Glass Steagall didn't get passed until 1932. Hoover believed that people should look for relief from churches and family not the gov.. He did try a few things like radically reducing taxes on the rich. No doubt he was expecting all those rich people to start creating jobs. lol
    Most people conclude that Hoover did too little and too late.
    And I keep wondering who will be in office when Congress gets their incompetent asses to work on reinstating items like Glass Steagall. I don't like being back to the cycles before Glass Steagall where the economy tanks every few years on things like credit crisises. Thanks, Mr. President, for hope we can believe may come from the next leader.

Mr. President, you want to eliminate the Bush tax cuts? VETO THEM THIS TIME! You want to stop borrowing money to fund the Bush wars? GET US OUT OF OUR WARS! Want to slow the debt slide from Bush and out of control entitlements? QUIT CREATING EVEN MORE ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS! Forget, calling my Congressman, I'm calling you! You sound like the loser clients that I used to have that blamed everyone in the world for their problems except themselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3