Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Paging Gazhekwe & Downtown Lady, tponetom

Paging Gazhekwe, Downtown Lady, Tponetom

I like this venue much more. It is pleasant and kind. I will get to the point at once. Gaz, you sparkled my day with your message in that ‘other’ Venue. But alas and alack, it is not to be. [[Perhaps someone had told you that I still have a full head of hair, which is true.) I will try to abbreviate the reason why. Peggy was 6 and I turned seven in 1935. In 1945 we started ’going steady’. When we would go for a walk, anywhere, I noticed the lascivious eyeballs of other young men,,,,and old men too, come to think of it. So I held her hand, firmly, as we went hither and yon. To cut to the quick, I have been holding her hand ever since and they became fossilized together. It would take a jack-hammer to separate us.

Downtown Lady, I am very much aware of your friendly replies to some of my posts. And thank you for trying to be a matchmaker.

Well, Tom, no one said dreams have to come true. I am joined for life to my wonderful Gazhekinini in the real world. He, too, has a full head of hair. : )

They do play rough on the other side of the wall.
    Last edited by gazhekwe; August-05-11 at 08:02 PM.

Hi Gaz and Tponetom! Tom, I would never do anything to interfere with you and the lovely Peggy!! I just wanted you to know the lingo. I think we all <3 you and your stories [[and Peggy too!). I had to jump in over there when I thought someone was being mean to the nicest person on the forum.