Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Tour Guide?

Default Tour Guide?

My husband and I are fascinated with this city and it's history. We are planning on visiting Detroit this weekend. Would anyone know of a person who could show us around? We're interested in the "Ruins" of the city mostly.

Contact Django?

I was referred to you by "East Detroit". Would you be able to assist my husband and I when we come to visit Detroit this weekend?

If your speaking of me, check your PM box Fascinated1

Ms. F., enjoy your visit. Django gives a very authentic tour and is ever the gentleman. Wear heavy shoes or boots, gloves and more water than you think is required. A pack or two of those hand wipe things wouldn't hurt either.

I believe Django has an "adventure" meter; like those rides at Cedar Point, the 10+ tour might land you a stay courtesy of Mr. Bing.

I suggest you avoid that tour.

Welcome to the forum.

Gnome, you big sweetie. Thank you also E.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinated1 View Post
    My husband and I are fascinated with this city and it's history. We are planning on visiting Detroit this weekend. Would anyone know of a person who could show us around? We're interested in the "Ruins" of the city mostly.
    Take time and visit the non-ruins too.