Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Top 10 [[more) Ancient Alien Mysteries

I absolutely love a good ET theory. Talk about aliens and you generally get a blank stare from folks, but the facts are that there are an infinate number of planets and to think we are the only one with life, the most progressed one seems pretty pompus.

I like the hybrid theory in place of the Adam an Eve as well as the ape to man theory.

Id like to hear from anyone who has seen something that fits the description of a UFO.
    Anyone, anyone?

My father and sister saw one in the seventies hovering to the west down Ford or Warren Roads...at the same time a reporter for 760 or 950 am called in and said he was LOOKING at it! They didn't talk about it for many, many years!

And NO, that wasn't when I was 'dropped off', either!

[[although my memories before age twelve ARE a bit weak...)

While Django is correct in that there are billions of planets [[who knows how many are inhabitable places), I highly doubt that they would be coming here considering we are not all that technologically advanced as they would be.

What would make Earth so interesting that it becomes a truckstop on the intergalactic highway?

Aliens? Yes. But not visiting this planet any time soon.
    Last edited by GOAT; August-03-11 at 08:31 AM.

why not just call the article what it is? 10 more BS stories that have been thoroughly debunked decades ago.

But lots of fun, all the same. I think aliens visiting here will turn out to be microbes that stowed away on a meteor. I did see a weird bug on my desk yesterday...

The idea that manmade wonders from the ancient past were beyond the capabilities of the people extant at that time is so ethnocentric. Our so-called scientists have always been powerless to explain things they don't believe possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    While Django is correct in that there are billions of planets [[who knows how many are inhabitable places), I highly doubt that they would be coming here considering we are not all that technologically advanced as they would be.

What would make Earth so interesting that it becomes a truckstop on the intergalactic highway?

Aliens? Yes. But not visiting this planet any time soon.

What do you really know...what do ANY of us really know?!

If you haven't noticed, the planet is a perpetual water distillery...and for some reason GOLD is highly valued, and has been disappearing at an alarming rate. The events of 9/11 were largely a screen over a huge gold theft. There is NO proof that there is any gold left in the US storehouse at Fort Knox. Evidence surfaced that at least SOME of the gold bars used to pay off some Chinese debt were titanium fakes with a Gold veneer.

What do we really know?!

Well, we know there are grand examples of a previous 'technology' that could work with rock well beyond anything we're even capable today. We know there are proofs that someone or something flew over the ancients...including the oldest map in the archaeological record, from Admiral Piri Reis, being drawn in a fashion that could not be done without flying craft.

We know our perceptions are quite limited, as is our understanding of the basest nature of reality. After many hundreds of years of study using the so-esteemed scientific method...we don't know what causes gravity and cannot manipulate it at our will, nor do we understand the atomic force...because while we can split one or two nearly unstable atoms, we can't do a damn thing transmuting anything else up or down the periodic table. We have come NO closer to wisdom on life itself, or our origins.

We don't really know a good god-damned THING about what you so boldly want to pronounce and deride.

So, that said, I'm open to the eventuality that something may just arrive that will be a little bit mind blowing for some, and the fulfillment of lifelong dreams to others.

Cheers from the open-minded subset of the population...

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showthread.php?p=6358095

http://ca.gizmodo.com/5826491/is-thi...m-of-the-ocean

Swedish sea treasure hunters have found something extraordinary: A 60-foot disc sunk in the bottom of the ocean, with what appears to be 985-foot-long impact tracks leading to it. The team leader never found anything like it

interesting!!

On another forum, someone overlaid an image of the Millenium Falcon over that...I think.

LOL...thanks Papasito!

Vox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    What do you really know...what do ANY of us really know?!

If you haven't noticed, the planet is a perpetual water distillery...and for some reason GOLD is highly valued, and has been disappearing at an alarming rate. The events of 9/11 were largely a screen over a huge gold theft. There is NO proof that there is any gold left in the US storehouse at Fort Knox. Evidence surfaced that at least SOME of the gold bars used to pay off some Chinese debt were titanium fakes with a Gold veneer.

What do we really know?!

Well, we know there are grand examples of a previous 'technology' that could work with rock well beyond anything we're even capable today. We know there are proofs that someone or something flew over the ancients...including the oldest map in the archaeological record, from Admiral Piri Reis, being drawn in a fashion that could not be done without flying craft.

We know our perceptions are quite limited, as is our understanding of the basest nature of reality. After many hundreds of years of study using the so-esteemed scientific method...we don't know what causes gravity and cannot manipulate it at our will, nor do we understand the atomic force...because while we can split one or two nearly unstable atoms, we can't do a damn thing transmuting anything else up or down the periodic table. We have come NO closer to wisdom on life itself, or our origins.

We don't really know a good god-damned THING about what you so boldly want to pronounce and deride.

So, that said, I'm open to the eventuality that something may just arrive that will be a little bit mind blowing for some, and the fulfillment of lifelong dreams to others.

Cheers from the open-minded subset of the population...
    The planet is a water distillery? How? There is a finite amount of water here. And it sure as hell doesn't clean itself. So what are you getting at? You ARE aware that a moon of Saturn is gushing out water even as we speak, and that water itself was created by stars?

And the gold value is just a man-made thought process. It's a good conductor of electricity, but there's other materials that are just as good. Glenn Beck and the retards that follow him are responsible for the jump. And they recovered the gold from 911, FYI.

And I already told you the processes of gravity previously. Choose not to believe it, but whatever.

Float your ass over here and prove you can manipulate it, then!

LOL.

A distillery does NOT imply production of more...merely purification of what exists in the biosphere.

Why do you always have to be an argumentative negative-nancy...look into the mirror and ask yourself that question.

Again, we don't know shit about shit, no matter what you want to convince yourself of...

Cheers, anyways.

Who's deriding Gannon? Once again your big mouth wants to espouse to me what I should think.

I politely disagreed with your pal because us "mere" humans really don't know about any inhabitable planets yet. Not to mention the fact of distance and the effects on living things travelling at high rates of speed [[how does a living thing survive light speed?).

I am no expert and I certainly can't say that aliens may or may not exist to visit us but I highly doubt it considering the above.

Are there other living things in the universe? I would say 100% yes becomes the odds of other living beings in the universe it just too great.

Now relax, puff, puff, pass and relax.

why not just call the article what it is? 10 more BS stories that have been thoroughly debunked decades ago.

we don't know if we are someone else's science experiement

I think it's fun.

Soviet UFO Crash : March 1969
    Location of sighting: Sverdlovsky, Formerly Yekaterinburg of USSR

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/201...entic-and.html

http://members.tripod.com/a_u_r_a/morenews2.html

http://alien-ufo-research.com/russian_ufo_crash/

There were many documents that were released with the film as well as the actual film canisters from the film itself. When you look at the video you can clearly see the authenticity, The soldiers are dressed appropriately for the times and the vehicles used are the same make and model as were used in the KGB around this time.

Vox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Float your ass over here and prove you can manipulate it, then!

LOL.

A distillery does NOT imply production of more...merely purification of what exists in the biosphere.

Why do you always have to be an argumentative negative-nancy...look into the mirror and ask yourself that question.

Again, we don't know shit about shit, no matter what you want to convince yourself of...

Cheers, anyways.
    Manipulate what? All I said is that gravity is the result of the interaction of positive mass with negative mass, and the spinning motion of the galaxy, as well as the planets. No mystery there.

Show me how the earth purifies anything other than through rain. The residual crap we pollute the oceans and rivers with stays right there. Purification implies removing, so unless you know of some method that removes this from our very LIMITED water supply, let us know. Oh yeah, it must be magic or some mystical process....

And personally I believe that you should take a good hard look in the mirror and see who's really being negative on this discussion thread. Who's got the open mind? Certainly not you, pal.

People have been seeing things in the sky for hundreds of years, cops , pilots , astronauts , etc . people that their reputations may be damaged if they admitted that . So many unexplainable things through the centuries that can't be explained so far . We've only explored what ... 5% of the earth's oceans [[Google USO's -unidentified submersed objects) When scientists can explain something , its debunked so they don't look foolish and/or they know but don't want to create panic . I believe the later is the case . That Wiki leaks guy claimed to have info from Governments and what they know about UFO's/aliens , I wonder where that guy is now ? I've seen religious paintings/drawings from hundreds of years ago that depict what looks like spacecraft/aliens , what did they see back then ? We should be investigating this more instead of sweeping everything under the carpet . My son-in-law is a preacher , my favorite thing I ask him is if believes in UFO's/aliens , of course the answer is no . So I ask him if he saw a UFO land and an alien come out would he believe it then . The answer is yes , then I say '' I rest my case ''