Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Best Downtown Detroit Apts for sale not rent

I know about the Book Cadillac having apts for sale and the Riverfront towers, I looked years ago at 1001 Woodward when the plan was to take the building condo. That building offered amazing views. Are there any other's on this level?

Well, that would make them a condo or Coop. Purchasing options in the Downtown core are vitually non existant. Almost all purchasing options near downtown are in Lafayette park, Brush park and corktown. Most of the buildings with that type of riverfront view are on the East side near Belle Isle.

So basically in an apartment style building near downtown, You have the riverfront towers. 1300 E Lafayette and Garden court in Brush park.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...=48226%2c48207

Garden Court is on E. Jefferson, btw.

And that is a fabulous building, too.

I've heard nothing but good about the management/ownership as well.

Only a few blocks from the Dequindre Cut...and a short walk to the river with Andrew's and Atwater Brewery along the way.

If we're getting slightly outside of actual downtown, I'd add a strong nod to my ex-landlord at the FD Lofts behind Sala Thai, as well. He may have some units available. It is still my favorite in the entire city...

Cheers,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_c View Post
    Garden Court is on E. Jefferson, btw.
    Sorry, I meant Garden Lofts in Brush park, Not Garden Court.

I missed that too, somehow read Eric_c's as the mention, not the correction...might need more espresso today.

Plus, they went condo years ago, when the '$200-per-sq-foot rage' happened [[same time as the Park Shelton), and I'm not certain they rent units any longer.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'll go on line and check a few out