Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default deaconess hospital school of nursing

Does anyone know what happened to Deaconess transcripts after the hospital closed? I need them for another state RN license.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy2trips View Post
    Yes, but nobody ever answered the poor lady; they just kept talking about where they were born; although Vox posted this:
    According to this page, I suppose that the United Church of Christ would have the records. Ruth W. Rasche seems to have been the go-to, but I believe she's dead from what I read,

http://www.ucc.org/about-us/hidden-h...vement-in.html

Here's the contact info for UCC in Detroit

Southeast Area Associations Office
    P.O. Box 21850Detroit, MI 48221-0850Phone: 313/864 1411 Fax: 313/864 1783 The Southeast Area Associations Office is located in the Mayflower Congregational UCC building at 7301 Curtis St. on Detroit's Northwest side, see Directions below. Please use Post Office Box 21850 for all hard copy communication. [[Click on the tabs above for the DMA and Eastern Association information and church listing).

Please email calendar updates to seamichucc@att.net

Isn't better to revive a thread that has already been started on the same subject by the same person a few weeks ago? I understand the point that davewindsor was making on another thread, just not his anger. Over on the Non-Detroit side, Whitehouse starts a new thread for every single video he runs across. Wouldn't it be better for him to start a Whitehouse mega thread, and re-post and bump it to the top?

I'm sure a first time visitor here would miss out on many great threads, because of too many casual subjects posted. [[Mashed Potatoes included, my bad). I try to find a relevant topic and post and bump.

I'm not a forum cop, and this is my only forum. Just my two cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Isn't better to revive a thread that has already been started on the same subject by the same person a few weeks ago?
    In this case, since the OP has what, two posts, I think it is more important to be courteous and helpful if possible instead of pointing out posting etiquette.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    I understand the point that davewindsor was making on another thread, just not his anger.
    I don't. It's not his forum so if someone makes 876 threads on a subject it is up to Lowell to deal with it, not DIW.

And wouldn't 'proper posting etiquette' [[if there is such a thing) have been to try and answer DarleneBall's question in the first place and not talk about the fact that 'your aunt worked there', where the hospital was or when you were born there? She needs the info, obviously, and didn't post this just to chat about it.