Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dumbass criminals

http://detnews.com/article/20110722/...parents’-house

Walking stereotypes, these fools...

Gotta love 'em! Personally, I love the type that do something minor and then get in a fight with the cops, thereby turing their 30-60 day sentence into 10-20 years.

Naive kids. I wonder where the parents were the whole time but I'm worried that it would just make my my head shake more.

Yikes, showing off a $5000 watch on Facebook! The lust for the bling indeed...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...833841&sk=info

Of course I found his FB profile by searching for "Drey Lucci". Epic

LMFAO

Hey FBI, Check out this guy too: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000700337297

Where's James Conway when you need him to school you?

Looks like all of the Forevaboyz on facebook could be involved

This is why a good education is so important. English and science are critical, and in this case especially, math. The ability to be logical would have prevented this crime. Imagine on Monday you're too broke to buy a lollipop, Tuesday an armored truck gets robbed, Wednesday you're sporting a $5K watch. It's too easy to find these people because they've developed no logic or reasoning skills.

The criminal element of African American males are getting stronger every minute, every day. A lack of parental responsibility and broken homes is the main cause to lead them astray to disobebience towards society. Now most people will see African American males as 'bad guys' and add tougher laws and prison time to them [[stereotypically)!

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Because the black males are a threaten species to their corrupt minds of pride, and endless thrist of money and greed. These things are a mental form of slavery that is hard to let go.

NEDA, I MISS YOU SO.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by animatedmartian View Post
    Naive kids. I wonder where the parents were the whole time but I'm worried that it would just make my my head shake more.
    These so-called "naive kids" could have killed someone during this robbery. I'm sure there are no decent parents in the picture and in my opinion, they were not naive. Gangsta wannabees.

Default Dumber and dumber

Unfortunately, there aren't enough jail/prison cells to contain the number of young people who have to be monitored, supervised or restrained in order to respect the rights of others. I see no end to this problem; we can only hope that the most violent of them will lose their freedom.

And yeah, these guys are not the sharpest knives, but the bigger problem is that they are totally wrapped up in the materialist culture of modern day America. Mr. Dre's only interest was "money."

Facebook will be the downfall of a lot more people than this, and it doesn't have anything to do with robbing anybody either. F_ck Facebook, I mean why join??

DetroitPole Guest

Eastpointe and Sterling Heights used to be safe, clean, and quiet communities. That is no longer true. I am friends with people who grew up there, and their parents loved them and took an active interest in their lives, and they were taught to be decent, respectful human beings who valued life and love more than money and bling.

Doin it in da D!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No logic or reasoning skills is right.

And another contestant for self-incriminating photo of the week. ForevaBoy Terry, come on down!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000228732459

Name:  282406_243759238975032_100000228732459_993317_3139157_n.jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  17.9 KB

"My Chain Be Dancin Off Dem Lights.."

This guys twitter is classic too. There are also youtube vids. This is too good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyra9EW1kDo

Anyone know how to download this video and forward it to DPD?

^^^
    Google "any dvd converter". You can download YT vids to dvd.

Stromberg2

If you use Firefox there is also the download helper add on. It downloads .flv files and an optional coverter on their page will convert to .avi.
    Last edited by internet_pseudopod; July-25-11 at 02:03 PM.

muskie1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bagley View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyra9EW1kDo

Anyone know how to download this video and forward it to DPD?
    I can't believe that video, I just wish the gun would have went off while he was shoving it down the front of his pants.

Quote Originally Posted by internet_pseudopod View Post
    If you use Firefox there is also the download helper add on. It downloads .flv files and with an optional coverter on their page will convert to .avi.
    Thanks. Done. I will give them a call tomorrow.

I doubt any Detroit cop will waste his or her time tracking this turkey down. But if you figure out a name, his parole officer may be interested to see what he's up to.

He's already in custody.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPole View Post
    Eastpointe and Sterling Heights used to be safe, clean, and quiet communities. That is no longer true. I am friends with people who grew up there, and their parents loved them and took an active interest in their lives, and they were taught to be decent, respectful human beings who valued life and love more than money and bling.
    It seems all these criminals are from the suburbs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast