Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default My best name for a new forumer:

StinkyTofu: Where are the great screen names ?

How about smelly toes ? Or DudeindaD? or Mymamadisedyourmama, sorry too long. Or weedeater or Jcole, - sorry I threw that in.

Maybe Oak Park Park - or Royal Oak smoker, or a Mt. Clemens mountaineer?

Bored eh...

How about Dick Bareass ? lol !

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Bored eh...
    Yes - after 14 years on dial up, and two years without home internet, I'm on 3G broadband now. So..... you're going to see stupid cat video links, and my view on everything that I have a remote opinion on and everything else.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Yes - after 14 years on dial up, and two years without home internet, I'm on 3G broadband now. So..... you're going to see stupid cat video links, and my view on everything that I have a remote opinion on and everything else.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
    Attachment 10194 Ha ha Ha?

On DetroitGasPrices.com there's a member named NutPopper. He ranks only number 9 in points so he's had that name for about 10 years.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Bigb23; July-16-11 at 05:26 PM.

lol.............

My hat goes off to LordPoopyButt from the RottenTomatoes.com forum.

When I worked at GM in the 90s they brought in their intranet called socrates and you could look up employees names on it, last name first of course. My favorite was Richard Harry's who of course had his nick name in the system rather then his full name. So when you looked through the names in section H you would see 'Harry Dick'!

Many moons ago I worked with some data entry operators who I assume were terribly underpaid and totally bored. While populating a database for a mailing list, they deliberately misspelled "Alice Chalmers" as "Alice Charmers" and added the totally fictitious name "Rosy Rottencrotch." Who knows what other mischief they unleashed?

As a result, real bulk mail was sent to these "people."