Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default More rent subsidies coming to entice young leaders to move into Detroit

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...s-to-move-into

There are really a lot of diverse forces pulling together to bring Detroit back. Just consider how many independent groups, philanthropists, community boosters, and do-gooders are working to bring people back to the city's urban core. Has a similar movement of this magnitude ever before been attempted anywhere in the world? The amount of energy and enthusiasm is truly unprecedented. It gives me hope, not only for Detroit, but for mankind to see so many various people all attempting to rally against what many have characterized as the impossible. To hell with the naysayers. It is the exact people who they criticize that will carry the day when their city, state, and nation need saving from the brink of failure and the clutches of death. Even when time seems to linger in the darkest hour, I still have faith that nothing can break us.

I hear Matty is going to offer this.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    I hear Matty is going to offer this.
    You're joking... Right..?