Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Highland park high school yearbooks for sale

ESTATE SALE FIND!
    I have the following years available of the Highland Park yearbook.Home of the Polar Bears!!
    asking $20.00 a piece or I can work a deal if you buy em all!
    Please contact me thru this ad!

After some research found out these belonged to a teacher there from those years.Mrs Cora Hansen.She was in Home Making.

Private message sent.

Listed on eBay is the 1955 and 1961 editions of the yearbook along with a 1925 Northern State Normal yearbook from Marquette!
    The 1956,57 and 58 books were sold to a student of that school from back then!

Relisted today the 1955 and 1961 editions.

All are sold as of 8/10/11
    We now have listed on eBay a 1925 NMU [[Northern State Normal University) Yearbook this a.m. from the same families estate.

Hi
    You might want to stop by Red Hots Coney Island, on Victor, off of Woodward.
    See Rich, the owner.
    He has a lot of customers who come in that went to HPHS

Thanks but all of them are sold except the Normal State University Book still on eBay!

Anyone have a copy of the 1943 yearbook?