Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Reliable and Reputable Plumber Needed

Hello,
    Does anyone know of a reputable and reliable plumber who can do small jobs [[outside water spigot is not working properly) ?

Thanks,
    NG

Try pm ing Django, he just fixed our outdoor plumbing. Our house is old and always needs tweaking. Django has been able to fix most things. We have another handyman too named Dave. Cars and homes seem to always need fixing!

I found a great plumber through ServiceMagic.com -- they pre-screen and match you to professionals, and you can read reviews also from previous customers that have used those professionals.

I was referred to a guy named Cameron Gardner who owns Titan Plumbing -- he had 9 reviews online and every one of them was 5 stars [[out of 5 possible).

He did some work for me and was very thorough and knowledgeable and charged me a really great price.

His number is 734-301-6010. Here is the website: http://titanplumbingmi.com/aboutus.aspx and here are the reviews I read on ServiceMagic.com: http://www.servicemagic.com/rated.Ti...6.html#ratings