Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Movement 09 photos

Spent the day at Movement with the camera, and now I'm sore all over.
    You can view some of the photos here. Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!

Looks kinda like a chiropractor's dream.........

My favorite is the cop with the hula-hoop.

I'm guessing that image could get him in trouble...he's out of uniform, or that woman kept his hat as collateral against her hoop.

cool pictures! you captured the vibe for sure

I think your pictures are technically weak but they do show they days well

detmich Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nouthen View Post
    I think your comment is weak and it does not show you off well. Radjet was nice enough to share his photos, he did not ask for or need your criticism about them. A minor criticism of my own, when you do critique the work of others do so in properly structured and punctuated sentences that are composed of properly spelled words. But, that's just my opinion.

I agree. Be nice when someone shares with you, and didn't ask for your opinion/criticism.

That cop pic is awesome. Great job! You captured the essence of the festival itself, fuck technicalities and the people that hide behind them.

Cool pics, rajdet. Will have to try to plan some sort of meetup earlier next year. I have a pic of a cop DJing at one of the tents from the first DEMF, in full uniform. I'll have to post it when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by nouthen View Post
    Nice...You couldn't just enjoy the pictures?