Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default 5 Shot At Cooley High School Reunion

Problems at another all class alumni picnic....

http://www.freep.com/article/2011071...text|FRONTPAGE

"fired shots into the crowd"....good God what is wrong with people!

I think I'll be passing on my upcoming Murray-Wright picnic all-class reunion this summer...
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjab19 View Post
    "fired shots into the crowd"....good God what is wrong with people!

I was at the Cooley Reunion Cookout. All was peaceful and calm and everyone was having a grand time. This happened AFTER the cookout and was a driveby type situation. These were NOT Cooley people who did the shooting [[to anyone's knowledge). Very few people were left near the school at 9:30 [[the cookout ended at 7) so we don't really know why folks were hanging out.

Must be the old Cooley vs. Mumford shootout. just like Cody vs. McKensie shootout.

?? Redford was Cooley's rival....when the kids from Redford came over to Cooley after Redford closed, there weren't any issues [[none serious, anyway). WHY would Mumford care about Cooley's reunion? It really had nothing to do with the Cookout.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Must be the old Cooley vs. Mumford shootout. just like Cody vs. McKensie shootout.