Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Great Vacation! Thanks Detroit and Caseville.

Hi all,

First post [[of many probably). Just got back to the UK on Saturday after 2 weeks in the D [[including 4 days at the Lakes in Caseville).

Best holiday ever. Loved the city and the suburbs. Spent the time with family who showed us around and made sure we had the best time ever.

What an amazing place full of amazing people.

Big up the D

Quote Originally Posted by NorfLondonMatt View Post
    Best holiday ever. Loved the city and the suburbs.
    Big up the D
    Welcome to DY and I'm glad you had a great time here!

Belated welcome to Detroit, Caseville and the DetroitYES. Caseville I have come to know well as the mother-in-law summers there. As you may have noticed, it is a funky off-beat shoreline town whose cheesie but fun Cheeseburger Festival has grown into a Jimmy Buffet style craziness event.

I like to wander the countryside between there and Detroit when coming and going and created this webisode last year to which you can now relate.