Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Time Trial Pics

Default Time Trial Pics

[IMG]C:\Users\bullet\Pictures\2011-07-09\DSC_0392.JPG[/IMG]

Oh groan...some how I knew that was too easy. Sorry all, but I can't seem to find the "delete thread" button either. I have a bunch of pics from Friday, and I really wanted to post some of them here. Sorry bout the n00b mistake, I will look at the 'How Too's' first next time.
    Last edited by Dent; July-09-11 at 05:23 PM. Reason: no pic

Vox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dent View Post
    [IMG]C:\Users\bullet\Pictures\2011-07-09\DSC_0392.JPG[/IMG]

Oh groan...some how I knew that was too easy. Sorry all, but I can't seem to find the "delete thread" button either. I have a bunch of pics from Friday, and I really wanted to post some of them here. Sorry bout the n00b mistake, I will look at the 'How Too's' first next time.
    So what's stopping you? See the button that looks like this when you click reply?
    That allows you to post pictures. Or at least it should.

file:///C:/Users/bullet/Pictures/2011-07-09/DSC_0392.JPG

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/bullet/Pictures/2011-07-09/DSC_0392.JPG[/IMG]

Grrrr...tried that, now this. Let me have a few minuets to go over the 'how too' stuff again.
    Last edited by Dent; July-09-11 at 05:48 PM. Reason: I'm a Idiot

Thanks for your efforts, Dent.

You can experiment all you want in the Test Lab forum at the bottom of the forum list.

Thanx Jimaz, and sorry for wasting the time and tread space. I will return when I am sure I got it nailed down.

Dent, I feel your pain.

file:///C:/Users/bullet/Pictures/2011-07-09/DSC_0392.JPG
    For images, I find the easiest way is to upload your pics to any free photo sharing site, i.e. flickr, photobucket [[my personal choice), imageshack, etc..
    Once uploaded, you will get code to copy - copy and paste back into your message here and preview your post to make sure it shows up.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, Roq. I have determined that the files are too large to upload from the comp, so I will have to take the additional step of uploading to flickr first. This will take a little longer then I thought.

Thanks, Roq. I have determined that the files are too large to upload from the comp, so I will have to take the additional step of uploading to flickr first. This will take a little longer then I thought.
    You're welcome Once uploaded, you should be able to copy and paste all your image links into one post and preview...good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing them.

IrfanView is a popular free tool for shrinking photo files. It looks complicated at first but if you use it only to shrink files, that part is simple.

Are time trials rock hopping with motorcycles ?