Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Dunkin Donuts

Tommy Udo Guest

Default Dunkin Donuts

When I was a kid we would buy Dutch Girl Donuts and drive to Dunkin Donuts on 7 mile on Woodard.On the side of the wall was a Dunkin Donuts Jingle. Could someone help me out before I push someone down the stairs HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!

what...

the...

heck...

Dunkin' Donuts, it's worth the trip

If you're stoned, buy Dunkin' Donuts!

Stromberg2

Still one of my favorite commercials
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_mfiw_lD9s

...There need to be some Dunkin Donuts in urban Detroit.. I wonder how expensive the franchising is..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    ...There need to be some Dunkin Donuts in urban Detroit.. I wonder how expensive the franchising is..
    There are two.

One on 8 Mile & Gratiot then another one on Telegraph and 7 Mile.

What is this thread about?!

Dunkin donuts

Good donuts can be had at Marv's Meats in Brighton, and at the Donut Castle in Warren.

The defunct Paint Creek Cider Mill restaurant in Oakland Township used to make bread pudding with a dozen compressed cinnamon donuts from the cider stand next door. It was fantastic, but must have been thousands of calories.

I'm not sure why those Dunkin Donut / Baskin Robins franchises don't serve ice cream on top of a donut.

This thread brought to you by Andy Rooney.

Tommy Udo Guest

there was a jingle on the side of the building that's what I'm looking for. We used to sing it when we where kids. By the way that HE HE was from Richard Witmark in the Kiss of Death as he is pushing the old lady in the wheel chair down the stairs. Sorry you people didn't get I must be a little old than most on the site.