Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Looking for a Blue Heeler male pup that needs a good home.

Male, Blue Heeler, Australian Cattle Dog.

Im all familiar with Petfinder. Im looking for one that needs a home, young and had its fair amount of time with its sibs. Im pretty picky but if anyone hears of one please let me know. I will take care of shots and snip.

didn't know what a blue heeler was but it's a pretty cool lookin' dog. good luck on your search D.
    Last edited by Maof; July-04-11 at 05:59 PM.

I liked Mel Gibson's Blue Healer in The Road Warrior. Very cool dogs.

Very independant, very territorial. Also known as Austrialian Cattle Dogs.

Its been at least five years since I lost Farnsworth, Ive been waiting for the right dog to come along but just havent felt the right vibe with any Ive met.

Time to step up the pursuit. I think if I met some pups of the right breed I could make it right. I have to say Im very leery of purebreads and of course puppymills. Ideally Id like to find a mix breed Heeler mutt. You'll never find a better dog than a mutt.

hey d..i went on the michigan humane society and you can search for what type of pet you want and they have several blue heelers. you might come across just what you need.

I hope somebody picked up Sasha.

Tommy Udo Guest

you still have the dog?

Tommy Udo Guest

William Bentley started this breed in the mid to late 1800. The only distinguished marks they must have is a spot on the top of the head witch is called a Bentley. Very weird breed I have one of own right now laying next to me. I will say this is a dog will do anything for you, but if he doesn't want to heard the cattle he will sit down and not move. I call this the only self centered dog I know.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

the second picture is great....he/she has the look of "you want me to do what"!

Django- thanks for the excellent plumbing work!

Thanks for the excellent pay.