Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default fox2 is horrible

this news broadcast is really the pits. i cant stand the fat pig that does traffic and weather. who did she fuck to get that job? shes horrible. she cant flow 2 sentences together without fumbling her words. do i really need JAY TOWERS to tell me how dangerous fireworks and PLASTIC SWORDS are? PLEASE he has a manikin head bolted on a platform hovering inches above a fountain firework. gee i wonder whats gonna happen when you shoot fire on a piece of plastic? go back on the radio douch bag! should i give my kids cookies??? what the fuck kind of news is this? how many people get sick from sand on the beach??? HOW IS THAT NEWS? oh no jay towers is back. Hes got his big ass aviator sunglasses on, your soo cool ! i can't wait for you to come back after the commercial and tell me why fireworks that fly off the ground are illegal!!! have you ever seen the fake photoshop pictures of the Detroit skyline they show ? it so completely half-assed it looks re-god-damn-ridiculous!!! NEWS: "research say kids that eat fast food and candy are less likely to be obese" really..REALLY??? how in the fuck is this news???? BACK TO JAY TOWERS... where here live in the parking lot, with my big black boyfriend firefighting brother to show me why a "bottle rocket on steroids" is so fucking dangerous. epic fail. they shot it off and it went of just fine... NO FIRES! ok lets bolt the bottle rocket to a camera tripod [[ because thats what we all do on the forth ) and light it... hum fireman says its still hot.. good thing i don't shoot fireworks in a OIL REFINERY ok cool. ADVICE FOR SHY PEOPLE... they have some witch hook-nose doctor on the fox2 love couch. "HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM SHY" well she tell us news flash : "STUDIES SHOW THAT MOST PEOPLE FEEL SHY EVERY NOW AND THEN" no fucking shit! arggg... these girls need to just start makin out... on a sadder note.. 2 fat fucks had kids now the fat dad is dead and fat mom is dyeing.. so we need to donate money to these fat kids... argh poor kids oh man the indian guy was doing a lead in to a video... they were 2 slow to kick in the video.. so hes looking at the camera like " hello... uhhh kick in the video... uhh hello " he almost falls over then they kick in the video at the last moment lol HAHA ... no... i cant believe the firework sound effects on the bumpers. its like some one is hitting the exact same effect over and over to quickly and cutting out the audio from the previous sound... REALLY ? whos in charge over there? highschool kids? sports? ok quick and to the point. the dude has excellent command of the English language [[unlike me), and sounded really good.. but.... THE COW IS BACK to tell me how horrible the weather is going to be on my FUCKING VACATION... maybe she is a dude, i dont know she has a very manly face. bitch GET OF THE DAMN RED BULLS you keep stuttering. BACK TO JAY TOWERS AND THE ANTI FIREWORKS SWAT TEAK they got a nice new manikin with a polyester shirt... their stupid sword sparkler didnt get it to catch on fire... so cut to the tower cam while gay boyfriend brother fire fighter sticks a roman candle on it and really lights the fucker on fire... I AM A INSPIRED TO BE A PYRO NOW THANKS ALOT FOX 2 !

haha nice rant

i think we need to splash some water on our face, have a smoke, and take a slow count to ten

yeah i know been up all night working, this is my beer time... one more... oh no... they had the fireman as a preview in the bumper.. but he decides to light of a fountian [[ dont think he was supposed to at this point ) .. roop and his girl "uhh q quick demo here" it shows the fireworks shooting off really cool! "oh.. wow.. thats really makin a ruckus... " i can see him holding back his smile trying not to laugh at how stupid this bullshit newscast is... "yeah that ruckus could be dangrous if some kids ran up to it" ... arg.... oh no jay towers is back soon to show how dangerous [[AND ILLEGAL!) mortars are and what people are doing with them!.... humm maybe he is gonna demo it... they are the same size of a hamster or a small fist... i wonder about that JAY TOWERS .. DIE DIE DIE !! arg thats it good night DetYesErs.. BTW what happend to detroitNO.com thats the site i always went to
    Last edited by gopher; July-02-11 at 08:13 AM.

heh! jay towers called. he wants to know why, if ur so friggin' smart, how come u got no giant billboards on 75 like he do. nice rant, BTW. feels good, man.
    Last edited by Lt. Dan Bassett; July-02-11 at 08:17 AM.

and in other news, the sky is blue.

Paragraphs!!

OK?

Find the remote and change the channel if it bothers you so much. Go get some sleep!

Tell us how you really feel. ha ha.

I tuned in the 10 PM the other night, I rarely do, and enjoyed the let 'er rip section. It had two long and un-commercially-interrupted sessions. The first session included council members Kenyatta, Jenkins and Spivey with a good discussion of the budget compromise. This was followed by a session featuring the breast-feeding mom, who was quite eloquent and persuasive. Huel Perkins and Charlie LeDuff moderated.

As for DetroitNO.com, i will have to get that pointed to DetroitYES.com again. Overlooked that in the big server move a while back.

i want to goto bed so bad but this is to fuckin entertaining... JAY !! DONT DO IT ! ITS DANGEROUS !!! [[ AND ILLEGAL )

[[youtube video on the way..)
    Name:  2011-07-02 09.18.19.jpg
Views: 7124
Size:  31.7 KB

BTW i had line breaks typed in, but they dont reflect in the post...
    Last edited by gopher; July-02-11 at 08:34 AM.

not a true stream of consciousness rant if punctuation, grammar, spelling and paragraph returns are required. to do so fux with the flow. beer talk is a nice change of pace on here. Want paragrafs? Go read your nephew's MFA thesis from Cranbrook.
    Last edited by Lt. Dan Bassett; July-02-11 at 08:34 AM.

LIEUTENANT DAN!!!!! I GOTTA SAVE BUBBA !!!!!! lol j/k

I likes shrimp and I is one. but not THAT Lt. Dan. my name is bit from detroit pop culture in da movies though.

Post of the week. Nice. Kinda reminds me of Charlie LeDuff, speaking of him.

according to the moderator of this site, he changed his name to McDuff. kinda like it.

you guys gotta turn this shit on its to much i ran out of video tape

The OP has bad grammar. In fact, I reported the first post of this thread and added the OP to my ignore list. Also the OP is trying to blindly smear the Detroit media.
    Last edited by mtburb; July-02-11 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mtburb View Post
    The OP has bad grammar. In fact, I reported the first post of this thread and added the OP to my ignore list.
    i have bad grammer. So what? im not ON TV, and this is not ENGLISH CLASS

Nice video, gopher... keep ranting.

Fox 2 News 3000.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Nice video, gopher... keep ranting.

Fox 2 News 3000.
    sorry womens tennis is on now...

Fox 2 is horrible. I could rant about a thousand things on there, but one thing that drives me nuts [[i.e. I want to punch the TV screen) is when Huel and Monica just start chit chatting with their opinions after a story. It's awkward, contrived and poor journalism.

^^^ICAM.Fox2 news is hideous! That dreadful "What's Hot" portion of the news chaps my #$%! I can't stand seeing/hearing Moninca Gayle&Huel Perkins babble on about mindless crap!Those two have the worst repoire I've ever seen.The "What's Hot'" section of the newscast is useless fluff.Who came up with that? Huel Perkins comes across as a pompous obnoxoius windbag! I have to make sure I've got the remote on standby whenever that irritating&overly dramatic Andrea Isom comes on. I had to give up watching Fox2 mornings because I never knew when I'd be subjected to that air head called Cam
    I've decided I'm giving up on the Fox2 newscast with the exception of the 5:30 broadcasts&I'll only watch that when Murray's on.He seems to be the most professional of the male anchors.
    Btw,hilarious post OP.I've gotta to try beer in the am once in awhile I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher View Post
    this news broadcast is really the pits. i cant stand the fat pig that does traffic and weather. who did she fuck to get that job? shes horrible. she cant flow 2 sentences together without fumbling her words. do i really need JAY TOWERS to tell me how dangerous fireworks and PLASTIC SWORDS are? PLEASE he has a manikin head bolted on a platform hovering inches above a fountain firework. gee i wonder whats gonna happen when you shoot fire on a piece of plastic? go back on the radio douch bag! should i give my kids cookies??? what the fuck kind of news is this? how many people get sick from sand on the beach??? HOW IS THAT NEWS? oh no jay towers is back. Hes got his big ass aviator sunglasses on, your soo cool ! i can't wait for you to come back after the commercial and tell me why fireworks that fly off the ground are illegal!!! have you ever seen the fake photoshop pictures of the Detroit skyline they show ? it so completely half-assed it looks re-god-damn-ridiculous!!! NEWS: "research say kids that eat fast food and candy are less likely to be obese" really..REALLY??? how in the fuck is this news???? BACK TO JAY TOWERS... where here live in the parking lot, with my big black boyfriend firefighting brother to show me why a "bottle rocket on steroids" is so fucking dangerous. epic fail. they shot it off and it went of just fine... NO FIRES! ok lets bolt the bottle rocket to a camera tripod [[ because thats what we all do on the forth ) and light it... hum fireman says its still hot.. good thing i don't shoot fireworks in a OIL REFINERY ok cool. ADVICE FOR SHY PEOPLE... they have some witch hook-nose doctor on the fox2 love couch. "HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM SHY" well she tell us news flash : "STUDIES SHOW THAT MOST PEOPLE FEEL SHY EVERY NOW AND THEN" no fucking shit! arggg... these girls need to just start makin out... on a sadder note.. 2 fat fucks had kids now the fat dad is dead and fat mom is dyeing.. so we need to donate money to these fat kids... argh poor kids oh man the indian guy was doing a lead in to a video... they were 2 slow to kick in the video.. so hes looking at the camera like " hello... uhhh kick in the video... uhh hello " he almost falls over then they kick in the video at the last moment lol HAHA ... no... i cant believe the firework sound effects on the bumpers. its like some one is hitting the exact same effect over and over to quickly and cutting out the audio from the previous sound... REALLY ? whos in charge over there? highschool kids? sports? ok quick and to the point. the dude has excellent command of the English language [[unlike me), and sounded really good.. but.... THE COW IS BACK to tell me how horrible the weather is going to be on my FUCKING VACATION... maybe she is a dude, i dont know she has a very manly face. bitch GET OF THE DAMN RED BULLS you keep stuttering. BACK TO JAY TOWERS AND THE ANTI FIREWORKS SWAT TEAK they got a nice new manikin with a polyester shirt... their stupid sword sparkler didnt get it to catch on fire... so cut to the tower cam while gay boyfriend brother fire fighter sticks a roman candle on it and really lights the fucker on fire... I AM A INSPIRED TO BE A PYRO NOW THANKS ALOT FOX 2 !
    HA!!! You summed up my thoughts of that station to a tee.

What's scary is they're the most watched news broadcast in the metro area.

EDIT: Actually, the more I think about it, you're just scraping the top of the jar when it comes to my feelings of WJBK with Jay Towers and that woman doing the weather.

I won't even get into the awfully dumbed down weather forecasts, especially from Rich Lutherman [[I swear that guy would downplay an F5 tornado), the long awkward pauses doing the morning casts whenever Ben Bailey's coming on to do the weather then the completely irrelevant discussions in between, the hit jobs against the unions and recently John Conyers, Cam Karmen [[she fits the dumb blonde stereotype perfectly), how they've dumbed down Ben Bailey's and Justin Ryan's forecasts since they started there, their over-obsession with sports [[do we really need a half-hour sports report), a negative story about the city proper every 5 seconds in the news cast, Tom Langton, etc. It's just an awful station IMO.

The only highlight of that place is Huel Perkins.
    Last edited by 313WX; July-02-11 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    HA!!! You summed up my thoughts of that station to a tee.

What's scary is they're the most watched news broadcast in the metro area.
    What's even more silly is that you quoted a post that to me is hidden by default [[since I have the OP on my ignore list)!

Quote Originally Posted by mtburb View Post
    The OP has bad grammar. In fact, I reported the first post of this thread and added the OP to my ignore list.
    Would you like a cookie?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast