Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Bob Peck's Show and Go in Farmington on Grand River

I noticed recently that Bob's Peck's is now a Penske rental, conveniently located across the street from the long standing Uhaul franchise.

When did Bob Peck close?

Have any of you seen a much larger classic car retailer that moved into the old Circuit City near Oakland Mall? I can't believe they can cover the rent of a building that large. It's Classic Auto Showplace I believe.

The spousal unit doesn't trust me dropping her off to shop while I head over there to shop myself...

As I recall, he's been closed at 4 or 5 years now. Don't know if he moved to a different location or what. He had some nice classics on his lot.

He's been gone ahwile, the last few years he was there I noticed the inventory had changed from numbers matching muscle cars to tenesse built clone cars.

Southern Motors is still around too, they moved from Pontiac to Clarkston.