Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Toledo Mudhens Visit Any Pointers?

I'm planning a visit to see the Mudhens play. This is my first time going to 5/3 Field. Anyone been there before? Where's a good place to sit/avoid sitting? How's the area for parking? How early do you need to get there for tickets, or should I get the ahead of time? Anything else anyone can tell me will be helpful?

Went to a game last year. Downtown Toledo is deserted. Lots of parking lots around the park for about 10 bucks. Tickets are cheap. 9 bucks for field level. You should order online ahead though because the crowd levels are odd. Last night for instance the game was sold out. For most games they are only at about 60-70% capacity. Like most new parks, the shine wears off a little after a couple of years and the Mudhens are currently in last place. Food wasn't that great. About 10 different coney dog items though.

5/3 Field from a couple of years ago...

Name:  now 008.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  36.2 KB