Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Selling photos

Default Selling photos

I have a question and hopefully some of the knowledgable forumers can assist me. I have taken quite a few photos in and around they, various vantage points I have never seen before. my question is, how can I go about selling my photos?

Is this a one time thing or a business/side business hobby ? You could probably Google ''
    sell stock photography '' and come up with some sites that would display your photography for sale but will probably take a small % of a sale . You could also get your name and work viewed by fellow photography buffs at Pixdaus , I don't think anything is sold there , but at least you could get your name and work viewed by your peers , and maybe someone over there could steer you in the right direction .

http://pixdaus.com/

Why don't you put up a website and set it up to take payments from Paypal? There are a lot of easy to use CMS systems out there, and I'm assuming you've got photoshop, so you could easliy customize the look/feel to accommodate what you're looking to accomplish.

Let me know if you need any help