Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Stargate Detroit? Whoa...

I thought I had a busy brain...but THIS cat takes the cake.

Read at your own risk...there is mental peril if you're not ready for this onslaught of information about the things we see downtown every day.

http://www.chadstuemke.com/our_works...city_stargate/

Cheers

Does this have anything to do with the "Midtown Vortex"?

LOL, I forgot about that!

I'm sure this guy could make the tie, though.

Welcome back Gannon. As soon I saw the thread title I knew it was you.

If this dude was true he'd have camped out on Warren Ave. at 23rd. he'd know that one of the two rips in the fabric of the continuum in Detroit is at the spot where Malice Green died in 1992. Finding the entrance is nearly impossible. If you see diamonds at the meeting of the thighs, hold your ground; a peacock, advance forward; a 3-headed dog, run like hell.

Looking further into Chad's website, I discovered a promotion for what he's calling his 2011 Stargate Detroit Esoteric Walking Tour.

September 24th, this fall. We'll see how it develops, but my curiosity is totally peaked.

Cheers

I guess this makes Gannon and me apart of the Ancients....maybe the Big Tire is another portal as well....

LOL.

Great to see you again here, Zulu.

I'm pretty excited about finding this guy...for SO many years, I've jogged down to and through Hart Plaza and felt certain things about the monuments and layout there.

At the same time, I've been studying various esoteric and otherwise ancient mysteries...and this fellow weaves them all together in a way that really dovetails with some of my innermost conclusions about the deeper realities of existence.

Going through his expose has been revelatory to me, and that SELDOM happens. I might stumble upon a morsel here and a sliver there...then if found worthy, add them to the mosaic of my grand theory of life and knowledge and the possible meaning to it all...and to bump into another who so aptly blends his perceptions and understanding into a coherent and compelling dialogue is quite huge to me, indeed. Especially when his wisdom so strongly resonates with mine.

I'm looking forward to where this path leads...I'm always suprised to find ANYONE who agrees with me.

Cheers
    Last edited by Gannon; June-17-11 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
    Welcome back Gannon. As soon I saw the thread title I knew it was you.

Thanks, Jiminnm. My fallow season is over...it is good to be back.

It was curious reading and not posting. Had to sit on my hands a few times...but this current Kwhymesque stuff hovering around Mayor Bong drew me out! LOL...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu Warrior View Post
    I guess this makes Gannon and me apart of the Ancients....maybe the Big Tire is another portal as well....
    What? You mean Zulu still LIVES?

sorry fellas, true portals to understanding are never that monumental. monuments are designed to keep you looking in the wrong place for enlightenment. Not to say that there are not forces that are better not to be played with.
    the "camel through the eye of a needle" metaphor applies here -- and there must be blood.

A man of connected knowledge, gnosis, and esoteria...what else, kind sage, can you illuminate for we poor, useless eaters?!

LOL!

EVERYTHING we can perceive with our five blatant senses is distraction from true enlightenment, as far as I can tell. BUT, these current monuments and ancient's lingering mysterious structures DO all seem to be trying to tell us something.

Cheers, Lt. Dan. How's the crawfish harvesting in the Gulf now?!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    What? You mean Zulu still LIVES?
    Hey, you too! Talk to you IRL soon...good to see you here.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    A man of connected knowledge, gnosis, and esoteria...what else, kind sage, can you illuminate for we poor, useless eaters?!

LOL!

EVERYTHING we can perceive with our five blatant senses is distraction from true enlightenment, as far as I can tell. BUT, these current monuments and ancient's lingering mysterious structures DO all seem to be trying to tell us something.

Cheers, Lt. Dan. How's the crawfish harvesting in the Gulf now?!
    5 senses can be distraction. Paul the Apostle said, if they are, remove them. I don't have the fiery brand of faith and understanding. If I did would prob be more like Mother Teresa with a dingus [[might have to remove that too if it got in the way).
    Can't, nor trying to, dispute that various activities/signposts [[stargate novelty) suggest "a way" to hidden knowledge. Just saying some things are traps -- down the rabbit hole you go. Not disputing the excitement of it all either [[part of the lure).
    p.s. Not that "Lt. Dan." My name is a reference to popular culture about Detroit.
    Happy trails, Gman!
    Follow the money.