Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Top 10 Secret US Military Intelligence Projects

Never underestimate the insanity of the world. ACIM

http://listverse.com/2011/06/12/10-secret-us-military-intelligence-projects/

I didn't have the time to read all the insane escapades of the US military but I'm sure they are indeed "insane"; but nothing will come up to the insanity of our "leader" that flushed $1 Trillion of our money down the toilet to fund "shovel ready jobs" that didn't exist. now that's INSANITY.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    nothing will come up to the insanity of our "leader" that flushed $1 Trillion of our money down the toilet to fund "shovel ready jobs" that didn't exist. now that's INSANITY.
    Yet I'm sure you had no issue and sat by with the other cons while the previous administration wasted billions. You people are the same ones who worship Reagan, the man who taught future presidents that debts and a budget surplus mean nothing. Now you act all concerned, but the only reason you are angry is because you see a "D" next to the president's name.

All of the projects on that last were many decades ago. And the main issue with them is that they were dangerous. The article isn't even about money.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I didn't have the time to read all the insane escapades of the US military but I'm sure they are indeed "insane"; but nothing will come up to the insanity of our "leader" that flushed $1 Trillion of our money down the toilet to fund "shovel ready jobs" that didn't exist. now that's INSANITY.

The economy still sucks.
    And gas is twice what it was when BO took office.
    So far the CHANGE stinks.

If you want to track the future top ten projects, track the DARPA site http://www.darpa.mil/our_work/.

What does that have to do with secret military projects?

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    The economy still sucks.
    And gas is twice what it was when BO took office.
    So far the CHANGE stinks.