Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Ontario copies Detroit Chrysler Super Bowl ad

The province of Ontario is obviously too lame to come up with its own idea for an ad, so copied Chrysler's famous Eminem one. See link.

http://digital.nationalpost.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by 467riverfix View Post
    The province of Ontario is obviously too lame to come up with its own idea for an ad, so copied Chrysler's famous Eminem one. See link.

http://digital.nationalpost.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Yeah, thanks for the spam to try to get people to sign up for the National Post. Not that the Province of Ontario has a stake in Chrysler's success since they bailed them out with the US Gov't in exchange for shares in Chrysler.

Quick Google news search reveals an alternate link: http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/06...chrysler-spot/

Ontario- I was born here. I live here. I love it.

However, I do all my shopping and vacationing in Michigan where I don't have to pay friggin 13% HST on every cent I spend which is why I won't be voting for the Liberal gov't again. And stop rippin off Chrysler. It just prooves you can't come up with an original thought and gives me another reason not to vote for you.

Now that I've seen it, all I can say is that the Provincial LIberal Party is an even greater disappointment after watching this ad. All they do is lie, cheat, give way to the craziest special interest groups, and raise taxes. They're even imposing retroactive sales taxes now. I bought a sailboat over half a decade ago privately and then sold it privately recently at a loss and after the new owner registered it, they sent me a bill for retroactive sales taxes that the MTO and several other gov't tax offices told me I didn't have to pay 5 years ago. They way they collect retroactive sales taxes is even more unfair than the way they impose them. I hope Ontarians wake up finally and decimate them in the next election like the Federal liberals who now have 34 of 308 seats. They need to go. Ontario needs to be more like Alberta.

Watching this ad only made me want to watch Em's Chrysler ad agayn and agayn.

What's the old saying, perhaps attributed to Picasso? "Good artists borrow, great artists steal".

This demonstrates the lack of ideas that have the Liberals in their sorry state. Hopefully they will fold and their followers will be absorbed by the NDP who are far clearer as to who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Hopefully they will fold and their followers will be absorbed by the NDP who are far clearer as to who they are.
    I hope they don't get absorbed by the NDP. Looking back at the mess the NDP did the last time they ruled the province under Poker Bob [[who by the way is now the leader of the Federal Liberal Party), they did so much damage to the business environment in Ontario. The Federal NDP became official opposition with 103 seats because of the 59 Quebec seats they got by making some scary promises with the Quebec separatists. It's a mess in the making on the federal level.

I hope it's the Conservatives that get a majority and run the province Mike Harris style. I'm already looking into a US Visa to get out of this province if things don't get better.