Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The Donald has the balls to eat FAKE "New York" Pizza WITH A FORK???!!!

THE HORROR!!!

[[Seen it four times, still cracks me up )

I frequently enjoy eating my Pizza WITH A FORK.
    I looked at THE HORROR and it was. An unfunny guy demeaning two people he didn't like but in the process demeaning himself more. He had to yell his satire to make it relevant so it just demonstrated his hate for Trump and Palin. These two are driving "the media" up the wall. It's enjoyable to watch.
    Last edited by coracle; June-04-11 at 06:27 PM.

Maybe Trump was cleverly letting people know what he really thinks of that snow-billy by taking her to a low class chain. Meanwhile, she could tell him how Paul Revere warned the British.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Maybe Trump was cleverly letting people know what he really thinks of that snow-billy by taking her to a low class chain. Meanwhile, she could tell him how Paul Revere warned the British.
    I'm not American but even I know that story. Hilarious to see how she mangle up the facts. That would be a real autority on external relations as a president.... Even reading it verbatim still makes you wonder what's going on inside her skull as she prosesses thought with talk. Major short circuit I guess.

He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; June-04-11 at 09:54 AM.