Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Sam Riddle

Default Sam Riddle

According to the local papers Sam Riddle will be teaching ethics classes in prison. In other news: water is found to be dry; Pope turns out to be Jewish.

Buy American Guest

To be able to teach ethics you have to have some moral principles; Riddle has none. They were smart to cancel the class and I can't imagine that it was even considered in the first place.

The entire entourage of thug KK, his family, his appointees, followers, supporters, hangers-on, groupies, lovers, one night stands, and others are the laughing stock of Detroit...no wonder Detroit can't seem to get a grip and improve itself with this type of reputation hanging over its' head..
    Last edited by Buy American; June-01-11 at 04:44 PM.

sam riddle is a flim flam man. Who knows what he is up to. If he was a more successful crook then maybe this little prison charade he is trying to manufacture could propel him to something else but really. He is no KK, there probably isn't a 6 figure sales job or a mini mansion lined up for him in Texas when he gets out of the penitentiary. Regardless, I suppose for a guy like Riddle no publicity is bad publicity. I don't even remember what he did really but it probably amounts to a few thousand dollars for a few years in prison.