Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Lafayette Foods Open Monday, June 6th

I am proud to say Lafayette Foods will be open Monday June 6th 2011 8:00am. Please remember if you have any suggestions, concerns, or questions during or after your shopping experience let us know.
    Thank You
    Lance
    lafayettefoods@gmial.com

Finally, my buddy has been waiting forever over in Lafayette towers!

You might also want to consider offering some sort of home delivery service to the several apartment buildings within walking distance to your store. There are alot of people there who do not have cars, and they are limited to the amount of groceries they can carry home.

Here is an idea, you let the people come into your store and fill up their cart. After they are done shopping and have paid for their groceries, for a small fee, or if they spend so much money you could deliver the groceries to their home. This way instead of them carrying a bag home, your now delivering several bags of groceries.
    Last edited by CLAUDE G; June-02-11 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LafayetteFoods View Post
    I am proud to say Lafayette Foods will be open Monday June 6th 2011 8:00am. Please remember if you have any suggestions, concerns, or questions during or after your shopping experience let us know.
    Thank You
    Lance
    lafayettefoods@gmial.com
    I had asked a guy coming out of the market yesterday about the opening and he had said this friday

LafayetteFoods
    Lafayette Foods Open Monday, June 6th
    Thank You
    Lance
    lafayettefoods@gmial.com
    You should contact the local TV stations- 2, 4, 7, they will probably send out a film crew for the grand opening.. deena centofanti is the health editor for WJBK..

Curious if you're going to have beer? Wine? Liquor? Also, are you going to have the same huge meat counter as the previous tenant? While I loved the huge selection, they never had the business to support it and things appeared past their prime quite often. I say, go with the basics in the beginning and move up if you see the business warrants it. We want you to stay around for a long time! Good luck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    You should contact the local TV stations- 2, 4, 7, they will probably send out a film crew for the grand opening.. deena centofanti is the health editor for WJBK..
    No. No fanfare. No balloons, no circus, nothing. Just have a simple opening. The other guy had made that mistake and what a mistake it was. Just a simple opening would be good without the bells, whistles, marching bands, fighter jets flying above, etc.