Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

1. Default O'bama returns to his roots

A lot is made over his African roots but his equal amount of European roots are on display today. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/...re_eu/eu_obama

Hey birthers maybe he was born there and was using the Kenyan Moslem thing to throw you off and make fools of y'all. The Irish in their warm nature are giving him a big welcome home.

It's a conspiracy because he's working behind the scenes with Irish terrorist organizations who are orchestrating an offensive against he British mainland in order to rekindle the former glory of the kingdom of Ireland! If you look closely at the video of his speech, they are handing out explosive kilts in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    It's a conspiracy because he's working behind the scenes with Irish terrorist organizations who are orchestrating an offensive against he British mainland in order to rekindle the former glory of the kingdom of Ireland! If you look closely at the video of his speech, they are handing out explosive kilts in the background.

Hey come up with a title for that and I'll make sure it makes the New York Times best seller list for fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    It certainly proves he's not our first black president -

But rather, our first half-white president.
    Sorry but it was white america that instituted the one drop rule.

It certainly proves he's not our first black president.
    So again tell me why that is :

From Wiki

The one-drop rule is a historical colloquial term in the United States for the social classification as black of individuals with any African ancestry; literally, it meant that any person with one drop of black blood was considered as black

Then we're all black.

Care to try again?
    Ha Ha thats what we have been trying to tell y'all for the last hundred years or so.

so does the typical Irish American accept President Obama as "one of their own"? Can he walk into any local meeting of the Gaelic League and not get a hassle?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    so does the typical Irish American accept President Obama as "one of their own"? Can he walk into any local meeting of the Gaelic League and not get a hassle?
    Hopefully they can say if they can accept him at a pub in Moneygall drinking a guinness, then it should be good enough here at the Gaelic League.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    Hopefully they can say if they can accept him at a pub in Moneygall drinking a guinness, then it should be good enough here at the Gaelic League.
    Hell, and they say Obama is only about 5% Irish.

I'm half Polish, so the next time I go to Poland, I want Joanna Krupa to greet me at the airport [[even if they have to fly her in from the States), an entourage that does nothing but bring me kielbasa and pastries and vodka all day, my own travelling band of Goral minstrels, and a bevy of unattached, beautiful Polish women who want to find good American husband. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    Hell, and they say Obama is only about 5% Irish.

I'm half Polish, so the next time I go to Poland, I want Joanna Krupa to greet me at the airport [[even if they have to fly her in from the States), an entourage that does nothing but bring me kielbasa and pastries and vodka all day, my own travelling band of Goral minstrels, and a bevy of unattached, beautiful Polish women who want to find good American husband. :-)
    I think you have to get elected President of the US first, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I think you have to get elected President of the US first, sorry.
    Damn. That's what I was afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    Damn. That's what I was afraid of.
    Hey, why bother with Poland, come back to Hamtramck. We can arrange for you to be the Grand Marshal for the Labor Day Parade, and then hoist a few bottles of Atles at the New Dodge Lounge!

Obama is 50% black and 50% white. He was raised by biracial parents. However due to his color of his skin, he's more 75% black than 25% white. That's makes him the first African American President of the United States.

I would say we all share DNA that puts us in a villiage of 5000..where we migrated is what cultural background we developed.. we all are one..just ,many different ways of explaining it ... I find it curiuos for those who believe in the creation story to have prejudice against themselves..or the sciencetists in the crowd understood we all share a similar big bang..time to put race into the dust bin of history and enjoy what each culture brings to the table.