Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Support Rivertown buisnesses this Sat. the 23rd

On Sat. I will be flying back to the D for the weekend. That nite there has been organized a reunion/ cash infusion for the Rivertown district party for the night.
    As of now there are 30 people going to the Tigers game on a free shuttle [[free lot parking at the bar as well) courtesy of Andrew's on the Corner. The bar was not even gonna open this weekend due to slow buisness but even agreed to get a shuttle/driver for the night. Any and all are welcome on the shuttle as well. [[ you can even bring a beer from the bar on the bus to the game!)
    There are at least 2 dozen others who cannot make the game barhopping between Andrew's, Cornerstone Tavern and Atwater Brewery throughout the evening as well. Along with the normal patrons, it should be at least a decent crowd. Plus all three bars are serving CHEAP DRINKS!
    So in your travels to/ from Movement, or the Riverwalk or whatever, please stop by at least one of these bars and help support the last vestiges of the once great Rivertown District. It has been very hard to read about all the havoc you guys have endured in the 2 yrs. or so since I moved and would love to know [[ in the most minute of ways) that I helped out all the wonderfull owners and bartenders at some of the cities finest locals watering holes.
    Plus it's gonna be one hell of a good party! TIA.

Bump for the District!