Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

lilpup Guest

Default Sharpton interview clip

An Al Sharpton interview is scheduled to air on "60 Minutes" this week and a short clip is posted here.

I'm curious about your reaction to Sharpton's response regarding the Brawley incident followed by a firm [[insistent?) assertion by Stahl.

What do you think about this exchange?

I think Al believes in his cause and takes on issues where the victim [[or alleged victim) does not have the ability to effectively bring their case to light.

I think a huge disservice is done to Al by lumping him with the [[self serving) Jesse Jackson all the time.

I think Tawana Brawley is a red herring constantly thrown out by those who dislike Al. Representing 1 girl who appeared to have lied should in no way minimize the other well intended work that he does.