Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Black Women are less attractive

Wonder if you noticed the latest bit of trash that passes for academic work.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/why-b...attractive-tha

This article actually got into Psychology Today before it got removed and someone made a screen shot and posted it to Buzz Feed. It kills me how people misuse science to advance personal agendas. Its scary as well because we talk about people who use the bible to advance racist agendas, but what about people who do it in the name of science. Its just as bad if not worse because we are taught that science is objective and the facts that you get from it can be believable.

Shades of the "Bell Curve"

If you say that black woman are less attractive. THAT'S NOT TRUE! Not all black woman are less attractive. There are more attractable black woman in the world than less attractable black men. Black women are attractable due their physical statue, attitudes and plenty of talents. What makes Black women less attractive is that they are not attractable to any enviroments in human structure society. [[e.i. being too fast with men compared to fast men to women) I say to all Black woman from all over the world be attractive from Harriet Tubman to Oprah Winfrey and your names will be written in history books.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Because all Black women are beautiful the way God made them.

Neda, I miss you so.

To this I say --- Holly Robinson and Vanessa Williams

There are a number of other real stunners out there. I've known a few personally -- regular folk, not celebrities.

But attractive to who? Everybody has different tastes. There are lots of white, Asian, Arabic and Hispanic women I think look damn nasty, but they're married so I guess somebody likes them.
    Last edited by Meddle; May-19-11 at 01:43 PM.

Pagiing Terryh....

10 of his previous controversy seeking theories----

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...an-nature.html

I hope no tax dollars were spent to fund this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    thank goodness the guy lives in England and teaches at the London School of Economics

ferntruth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    thank goodness the guy lives in England and teaches at the London School of Economics

Oh, then it must be true. After all, who knows more about beauty and esthetics than the British? =)

Exactly. Just more supremacy crap this time from the academic bubble. Someone needs a life...and maybe a bit more sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferntruth View Post
    Oh, then it must be true. After all, who knows more about beauty and esthetics than the British? =)
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-21-11 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Don't tax dollars pretty much only go to crap?

Huh.....I dunno. I've always found black women to be some of the most attractive women out there. Of course you have to have something going in the first place, no matter what your race, but it sure looks easier for black women. I just love the smokey eyes, and that skin! Black women [[and men for that matter) have the most beautiful skin! And they keep it they're whole lives. Its soft and...what word do I want? I guess...plump? Know what I mean? Not fat at all....just .....pinchable? Robust?? I don't know lol! And soooo smooth. Us white folk...well, unless you got lucky, or you kept your skin healthy with a rigorous routine....we just shrivel up and get skin made of rice paper. lol I so rarely see decrepid looking old black folk.
    I think its especially true for the bigger girls. Black women can pull off sexy at damn near any weight because they're confident, and in general, black women have great bone structure in their faces.

My two cents anyways.

I guess that's the whole point here. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder always have, always will.

Why in earth would someone try to justify thru science something that is totally subjective leads me to believe that there is some sort of agenda at play here. It makes people want to play the race card.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    Don't tax dollars pretty much only go to crap?
    If you're referring to crap as being ultra-rich and corporations, then yes, tax dollars only go to crap.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Anyway, I don't know how any research or tests could determine what is beautiful and what is not. This is another example of the 24/7 sensationalistic press finding something that's absolutely worthless to fill airtime and pages.

Pick 100 women off the street at random of each ethnic group; African-decended, Asian, Hispanic, Arabic/Mediterranean, Caucasian.

Pick 100 men at random off the street without regard to their heritage.

How many women in each group will most of the men find 'attractive'?

Which group of women will contain the highest number of 'attractive' members?

Who would pay for this study?

Halle [[ thats gotta be jelly , because jam don't shake like dat ) Berry

Sorry ladies ...I got carried away

as my dear uncle used to say I am like the good lord... I love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
    Huh.....I dunno. I've always found black women to be some of the most attractive women out there. Of course you have to have something going in the first place, no matter what your race, but it sure looks easier for black women. I just love the smokey eyes, and that skin! Black women [[and men for that matter) have the most beautiful skin! And they keep it they're whole lives. Its soft and...what word do I want? I guess...plump? Know what I mean? Not fat at all....just .....pinchable? Robust?? I don't know lol! And soooo smooth. Us white folk...well, unless you got lucky, or you kept your skin healthy with a rigorous routine....we just shrivel up and get skin made of rice paper. lol I so rarely see decrepid looking old black folk.
    I think its especially true for the bigger girls. Black women can pull off sexy at damn near any weight because they're confident, and in general, black women have great bone structure in their faces.

My two cents anyways.
    uh, ok....

This thread is in need of a pride injection.

Rotary Connection-"I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun" [[1971)

Dr. Emil Guest

I like my women like I like my coffee.

You're forgivin'..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingnatic View Post
    Halle [[ thats gotta be jelly , because jam don't shake like dat ) Berry

Sorry ladies ...I got carried away

Africa is probably the continent where you will find the most elegant, best dressed and beautiful women anywhere on this earth. It is part of the culture in all of Africa to put a good display. Ethiopian women and men are physically speaking the most stunning looking folks I have seen. I once witnessed a group of very wealthy looking students from Ethiopia at the airport and they were easily the most attractive bunch of ethnic tourists I ever saw. They were dressed in western style, but no group of europeans could outmatch them for elegance and good taste in colors and general appearance. Just look at Senegalese women in traditional dress, with hairstyles etc... They are as beautiful and refined as a japanese woman in kimono.

As for north american blacks, well it depends on style and demeanor, because physical beauty is nowhere inferior to whites, in any measure. Any claim to the contrary deserves a kick in the arse.

I don't have any problem with dating a black woman.
    As with any woman of any color, there are basic things in a person that makes you find them attractive. To me, the skin color is just a small piece of a much bigger and beautiful puzzle of a lady's individuality.

[QUOTE=Meddle;246640]Pick 100 women off the street at random of each ethnic group; African-decended, Asian, Hispanic, Arabic/Mediterranean, Caucasian.

Pick 100 men at random off the street without regard to their heritage.

How many women in each group will most of the men find 'attractive'?

Which group of women will contain the highest number of 'attractive' members?

Who would pay for this study?[/QUOTE]

More like,"Who would give a shit about this study".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast