Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Rick Santorum

Default Rick Santorum

Egg meets face moment for Rick Santorum!
    The most intersting lines:
    HH: Now your former colleague, John McCain, said look, there’s no record, there’s no evidence here that these methods actually led to the capture or the killing of bin Laden. Do you disagree with that? Or do you think he’s got an argument?

RS: I don’t, everything I’ve read shows that we would not have gotten this information as to who this man was if it had not been gotten information from people who were subject to enhanced interrogation. And so this idea that we didn’t ask that question while Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was being waterboarded, he doesn’t understand how enhanced interrogation works. I mean, you break somebody, and after they’re broken, they become cooperative. And that’s when we got this information. And one thing led to another, and led to another, and that’s how we ended up with bin Laden.
    Emphasis mine.
    That's an unbelievable gaffe! Telling John McCain that he knows nothing about TORTURE??!! McCain is no presidential material but he did have the right stuff and stamina to endure 5 years as a prisoner of war and lived to tell.
    Santorum, you're the ...... of the week!
    Rachel Maddow is just as baffled as I was.

Santorum already had a Google problem...

...Now he's got another one!

Edit:
    Is D0uche a curseword worthy of redacting??
    By the way, d0uche is a French word and in the Dutch language this means shower.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; May-18-11 at 02:20 PM.

Incorrect: Santorum isn't the as*+#le, Santorum is the stuff surrounding the as*+#le.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Incorrect: Santorum isn't the as*+#le, Santorum is the stuff surrounding the as*+#le.
    I stand corrected.Indeed, according to the discription he is indeed not the recieving end of the asshole but the stuff coming out of it.

Arghh... I need a barf bag. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    I stand corrected.Indeed, according to the discription he is indeed not the recieving end of the asshole but the stuff coming out of it.