Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default I'll never give up on you

This kind of thing sure doesnt make Detroit attractive to potential investors like McNicol. Detroit has a long road ahead in that department...

'You may trod me in the very dirt
    But still, like dust, I'll rise."
    Mrs. McNicol's strong human spirit gives me hope for our city even in the face of the violence of vengance and meaninglessness. God bless her and comfort her in this time of great loss.

Buy American Guest

I believe Mrs. McNichol thinks she'll be back to keep her husbands legacy alive, but Detroit probably won't see her again and I don't blame her one bit. When the rabid animals, especially the two legged ones are eradicated from Detroit, maybe then the City will stand a chance. The City is a lawless place where many of its' residents believe in the gun. Many don't have a concience and know right from wrong. They don't value human life in the least and don't hesitate to kill innocent adults or children.
    If I am wrong about Mrs. McNichol , I'll be the first to say so, but I don't think I am.
    God bless you Katie and may your husband rest in peace...far far away from Detroit.

animals don't kill out of jealousy, rage or vengance. Maybe apocalype is man-made self hatred. God will not need to punish us. We are fundamentally destroying ourselves since we've declared Him dead.