Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default The REAL Story on EM Weapons!

Don't believe a WORD our government says about the so-called safety of the new ElectroMagnetic crowd-control devices. They've been lying since the beginning...except for sorry-ass Secretary Smirk Wynne's loose lips back in 2006.

THIS is what the weapon can do...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

No cheers...keep yourself grounded.

"genetic weapons" ?!

What would those do? Alter the genes of its victim? Selectively attack only those possessing certain genes? What other possibilities could there be?

What darkened souls can endure working on such technologies?

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Don't believe a WORD our government says about the so-called safety of the new ElectroMagnetic crowd-control devices. They've been lying since the beginning...except for sorry-ass Secretary Smirk Wynne's loose lips back in 2006.

THIS is what the weapon can do...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

No cheers...keep yourself grounded.

My Grampa use to tell me to stay grounded. Somehow I don't think he was refering to this though. Are we back to the "Tin Foil Hat"?

Are they building them from the kits they used to sell in the back of comic books?

It's all a big joke until someone gets their central nervous system short-circuited...

It sounds like the seeds of a new cold war to me. The world needs food, the world needs water, but the big nations want to spend money on things that could wipe us all out instead. Beware the military industrial complex. It has been feeding us fear for at least the last 60 years, and with what wonderful results. The fruits of fear, so we go out, not with a bang, but a whimper.

DHS Preparing For Civil War In The US?
    The US Department of Homeland Security and the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Office have placed a massive order for ammunition. The two departments are asking for 450 million rounds of bullets to be delivered in a time-frame of five years....

There are only about 311 million people living in the country....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Couple that with the bulletproof guard boxes with traffic lights, and the intersection camera systems...and VIOLA!...if we ever get an evil emporer, they'll already have the Martial Law system exactly in place.

Heck, the brutally important intersection of Warren and Dickerson just got an expensive pan-n-tilt camera...

<sigh>

But no, we're merely paranoid Conspiracy Theorists, right Jimaz?! You got any of that para-noid in ya? Yeah, me neither. Funny how people wanna enforce upon you what they think you're experiencing...I guess it helps make them comfortable.

Sincerely,
    John

Heck, I've half a million bullets just for the .22 rifle...and that is just for target practise and smaller mammals.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    ... But no, we're merely paranoid Conspiracy Theorists, right Jimaz?! You got any of that para-noid in ya? Yeah, me neither. Funny how people wanna enforce upon you what they think you're experiencing...I guess it helps make them comfortable....
    No, I don't often get accused of paranoia. Maybe because I do look for debunking articles before posting information like that. I couldn't find anything in Snopes. Maybe it's too recent.

I don't think anyone denies the trend of militarizing domestic police. It's interesting that no one defends it either.