Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Huh John... I just found some pretty distressing pictures of some tortured souls on your personal website. Please tell me these arent for real. Is there any way of erasing the hooks in them? Either you are a Photoshop wiz, which I suspect you aint, or they are the product of a mind that equates art with dumping tires on a vacant lot.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Huh John... I just found some pretty distressing pictures of some tortured souls on your personal website. Please tell me these arent for real. Is there any way of erasing the hooks in them? Either you are a Photoshop wiz, which I suspect you aint, or they are the product of a mind that equates art with dumping tires on a vacant lot.
    The "distressing" images on my site are real. It is know as body suspension and has been used for many reasons for a long... long time. Take some native american tribes for example. This was a ritual of becoming a man.
    Actually yes, I know quite a bit about photoshop. I do a lot of post-produciton work and I teach classes on photoshop.

Oh, Bingham Farms on Telegraph. That will make the phone call easier, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Oh, Bingham Farms on Telegraph. That will make the phone call easier, thanks.
    not sure what your asking about. Yes Bingham Farms on Telegraph is my mailing address for my business. I live in Detroit.