Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/D...i/-/index.html

Welcome to the Adoba Dearborn/Detroit. Brand new company out of Colorado that has a whole 177 room hotel! They are a "green" company that plans to turn the hotel into a LEED certified establishment.

I don't think this company knows what they are getting into, running one of Michigan's largest hotels! I wish them the best but wow, not who I was expecting to take over!

Quote Originally Posted by cmubryan View Post
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/D...i/-/index.html

Welcome to the Adoba Dearborn/Detroit. Brand new company out of Colorado that has a whole 177 room hotel! They are a "green" company that plans to turn the hotel into a LEED certified establishment.

I don't think this company knows what they are getting into, running one of Michigan's largest hotels! I wish them the best but wow, not who I was expecting to take over!
    And by putting a few wind turbines and solar panels on the roof of the hotel... they are going to do what exactly for getting customers to come stay there??

Just what percentage of Americans [[especially business customers) are "green prone"??

This hotel probably needs to be put out of its misery and demolished.

There is no demand for a mega-convention 800-room "luxury" hotel in this location. There are already far too many rooms in Metro Detroit and this is not a desirable location for leisure or business travelers.

The folks who need to be close to Ford already have that downgraded ex-Ritz Carlton facility. There's also the Dearborn Inn. That's plenty for the Fairlane area.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    This hotel probably needs to be put out of its misery and demolished.

There is no demand for a mega-convention 800-room "luxury" hotel in this location. There are already far too many rooms in Metro Detroit and this is not a desirable location for leisure or business travelers.

The folks who need to be close to Ford already have that downgraded ex-Ritz Carlton facility. There's also the Dearborn Inn. That's plenty for the Fairlane area.
    The last time I was in the Henry I thought it was very nice, maybe even nicer then when it was the Ritz. As an aside, they have a young bartenter at the Henry who pours the strongest drinks anywhere I’ve been. Every drink is a double plus a half shot on top.