Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Gannon you're good in my book. You've got one foot out of the Matrix. :-) The ego's thought system is all about divide and conquer...survival of the fittest. There is good things going on in Detroit and there are bad things going on in Detroit. In a world of duality that is the rule. But if it's not for the good of everybody it's a lie, and it's just important that we know that it's a lie. When it comes to corporate power and politics the biggest question is what is it for? If it's for hoarding and power and bullying that is called mental illness. [[There is a show on A&E all about hoarding. Is hoarding money any different? And if it's about power it's narcissistic and psychopathic. Welcome to the insane asylum... good to know you!
    Last edited by MizMotown; April-10-14 at 11:39 AM.

Honestly, sometimes I wonder who is Detroit, I am pretty proactive in my area. Love my home, my neighborhood, my neighbors and area kids.

Just who on this board still lives here, We do!

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Honestly, sometimes I wonder who is Detroit, I am pretty proactive in my area. Love my home, my neighborhood, my neighbors and area kids.

Just who on this board still lives here, We do!
    What does it matter who lives in Detroit or in the suburbs? Lowell's slogan or "mission statement" if you will is "DetroitYES! - Celebrating the International Family of Communites of Greater Detroit & Windsor" not "Detroit Only!-Celebrating those who live only in the city of Detroit; the rest of you posers STAY OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    What does it matter who lives in Detroit or in the suburbs? Lowell's slogan or "mission statement" if you will is "DetroitYES! - Celebrating the International Family of Communites of Greater Detroit & Windsor" not "Detroit Only!-Celebrating those who live only in the city of Detroit; the rest of you posers STAY OUT!

lol YAA!! I work in Detroit. Detroit gets my money for working in Detroit although I just park in a garage and walk into a building 5 days a week! I am a Detroit contributor!!

Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
    lol YAA!! I work in Detroit. Detroit gets my money for working in Detroit although I just park in a garage and walk into a building 5 days a week! I am a Detroit contributor!!
    Hey thanks, I mean that. Some time ago I said contributors should have some kind of vote and wow did I get stomped. Regional cooperation is something I support.

I saw a show [[channel 4) that featured inkdetroit. that does T shirts etc. Right on the program the guy said 80% of on line sales are from out of state???

Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
    ... When it comes to corporate power and politics the biggest question is what is it for? If it's for hoarding and power and bullying that is called mental illness. [[There is a show on A&E all about hoarding. Is hoarding money any different? And if it's about power it's narcissistic and psychopathic....
    That really needs to be stressed more often. The fact that it isn't is more evidence of the same disease.

Cheers, Gannon.