Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

He is an idiot. Why are we giving him this attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    He is an idiot. Why are we giving him this attention?
    An idiot, possibly, probably. Giving him this attention? That is pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    An idiot, possibly, probably. Giving him this attention? That is pretty fast.
    We live in a city full of people who can't drive for shit and we're gonna throw stones at this guy? Maybe everyone should learn to merge first. Saw a guy almost merge into the side of a semi last night.

I'm guessing no one has to brake or move over for this "idiot" when he merges onto the freeway.

I had my Chrysler 200 up to 120 that was tops for me.

I'm quite uncomfortable discussing this topic. By the grace of God [[watching over myself and others) I was very fortunate not to kill or maim another person [[s) during my reckless youth. In the early and mid-60s most cars had terribly loose suspensions. Tires were standard bias-plys that actually rolled over onto their side walls during turns [[add worn out tires and worn out suspensions to this and the dangers were multiplied). Today suspensions are very tight and improved radial tires virtually eliminate the earlier years drifting on turns [[the down side is that most drivers today over-react and there are more roll-overs in these newer-smaller autos). Unable to recall or count the times I exceeded 100 mph [[even in populated areas), and a handful of times exceeded 130. It's NOTHING to be proud off, it's impossible to imagine a driver in today's vehicles being that comfortable [[since the streets contain more traffic) or that reckless [[more obstacles), but most importantly that one would be burdened with such disregard for the lives of others.