Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    You don't have to be running a store to face a gun anymore - you can just be driving along an expressway in or near Detroit:

The guy this morning on his way to work on I-94 at Cadieux who pulled off to dislodge a plastic bag causing his minivan to overheat and was robbed at gunpoint right there:
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/B...t/-/index.html
    Either this guy is a complete moron or there is more to the story. He, according to his own statements, is so terrified of driving through Detroit he buys a gun to have with him at all times when on I94 to protect himself just in case he breaks down. So, what happens? He breaks down and some how gets robbed of both his money AND his gun within seconds of pulling to the side of the road. Really!?! The story [[as reported), sort of strains credulity doesn't it?

One would think the ONE thing the guy who is so terrified of being broken down in Detroit would do is to pull out the gun the second he thinks he's going to need to pull over....at the very least, the moment he puts the car in park.

I'm not "blaming the victim"...I'm calling bullshit. If it's true..we'll, I guess I'm just a cynic.
    Last edited by bailey; May-01-12 at 04:07 PM.